undersized dline, ineffective scrub quarterback, no wideout

BlueBlood

Reaction score
The Seahawks suck and are currently the most overrated team in history.

Why do I even read the orangemange? Lol... Bronco fans actually think Seahawks fans are bigger homers??? Smh

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yep, its bad. So bad that well-minded Bronco fans do not even bother with their boards.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
And because I recently joined this site I'm a new fan of football and the seahawks. Every hawk fan is a bandwaggon jumper too.

I was posting on seahawkblue but man its slow... I originally started posting on both the SeattlePi and The Times but grew tired of the format. I'll be here now.. But I'm generally not a massive poster as I have 3 kids and a demanding career.

I love this team dating back to 1983.. But because I recently joined a message board I'm a bandwag hawks fan lol... Gotta start somewhere on a new board!

:th2thumbs:

Polaris

Reaction score
Throwdown":1sdo3w0j said:
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what? Undersized D-line?

:roll: Wow.....just wow. I know the Bronco fans (at least on the boards) tend to be homers, but this is just wrong. Did they even bother to look up the size of our D-Line?

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Polaris":2jfyjsbf said:
Throwdown":2jfyjsbf said:
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what? Undersized D-line?

:roll: Wow.....just wow. I know the Bronco fans (at least on the boards) tend to be homers, but this is just wrong. Did they even bother to look up the size of our D-Line?

I posted the deminsions of red, mebane and McDaniel.. Doubt they'll care to listen though

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
From Orangemane, I wish they had the balls to come here and say this to our faces, sorry 49er fans take a seat, Bronco fans take home the trophy for the Douchbag Championship. Why? because Donkey fans have no idea what the Seahawks can really do, while we had to listen to Manning Mania since Y2K was going to be the end of the world:
Dear Seattle fans, please jump off the George Washington Memorial Bridge.

I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger penises or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

Last edited by Willynowei; 01-27-2014 at 11:13 PM..
Another post:

[ understand having confidence about the team you cheer for. It's all fun to have some healthy smack.

After lurking here, on the Seahawk boards, on reddit, etc I've come to the realization that I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so unwilling to give the other team a shot at winning the game. Not even Charger or Chiefs fans were like that when they were up in the division. **** you can't even make a post saying something positive about the Broncos on reddit.com/r/nfl w/o being down voted into oblivion.

I would never guarantee a win, because **** "any given Sunday." But these fans act like there is no chance the #1 ranked offense in NFL HISTORY can beat the #1 ranked defense THIS YEAR.

With the exception of Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman, I really like the Seahawks as a football team. They genuinely have a lot of bad asses that can play ball. You wont see any Seahawk fan giving the Broncos any credit however. They expect Russell Wilson to scramble all day and pass for 400+ yards, Marshawn to run for 200, and their defense to allow zero points.

It's pretty laughable really. At fans of least teams that I hate in the AFC (the pats, chargers, chiefs, raiders, ratbirds) will give the Broncos a shred of credit for being a good football team. And really, the op nailed it. Seahawk fans come off as some seriously depressed and insecure asshats. You can't make a critical comment about their team whatsoever without them being incredibly irrational.

They just don't understand that we are merely standing up for our team.... BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS GIVING US A CHANCE. Every Non-Seattle Media Outlet is Sucking Donkey Dong. Sorry we believe in our team and aren't goingto crown and throne the Donkeys because everyone else is.

Sorry Douchebag Donkey Dorks, keep praying to your Captain Billboard Brow and Horseface Jesus.

Polaris

Reaction score
They have no clue. I mean that really. They have no clue just how different the teams they've faced have been from what Seattle has faced. The teams that used elements of what pretty much all NFCW teams use in pass defense (tight press-man) handed Denver all three of their losses, notably Indy, N.E., and San Diego....and no one thinks that any of these teams has a defense that holds a candle to what Seattle has.

I am not saying Seattle can't lose, and I am not saying that Peyton can't win, but really..... Denver at home won against San Diego and New England by an average of 25 points. Yet these fans are predicting 40+ on the best defense in the NFL....a Defense that by DVOA is actually better than the 2000 Ravens, and is the first team to lead all defensive categories (at least the main ones) in the Superbowl since the 1985 Bears?

Really?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
First of all - I am so sick of people telling each other to kill themselves via the internet. I am guilty of doing this in the past, but think we need to change this about our culture.

Second - I lived in Colorado for four years (Air Force Academy/Colorado Springs) and travelled extensively to Denver. That city has nothing...zip, zero, zilch on Seattle. Those amazing mountains are barely visible from the city and have nothing on the Mount Rainier.

Third - I found the people of Denver completely discombobulated without any central theme or identity. The city was like a Walmart parking lot, completely lacking in personality. Aspen, Breckenridge, etc. were ski towns, Trinidad was the sex change capital of the world, and C. Spring was full of mega churches and defense contractors. Denver was full of...I'm not even sure to be honest.

I'm ready to see Seattle, an amazing metropolitan city and one of the motors of the US economy, punch Denver and the mainstream sports media in the mouth.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect much else from a fanbase whose franchise employs Donkeyface..

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":1915tjer said:
Reading OrangeMane is like reading youtube comments....
You mean OrangutanMane, where they are sticking their fingers up their rectums?

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2l7j84q2 said:
Smellyman":2l7j84q2 said:
Reading OrangeMane is like reading youtube comments....
You mean OrangutanMane, where they are sticking their fingers up their rectums?

I tried to see things from their perspective but alas.. I can't put my head up my own a$$