Carroll voted "Coach You'd Most Like To Play For."

Perfundle

Reaction score
300 players from all 32 teams were asked this and Carroll won by a landslide, with 23% percent of the vote. I'm guessing players were not allowed to vote for their own coach, but this is the first I've heard of other players' views on Carroll. This is definitely something that would help attract free agents here.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
It's obvious that word-of-mouth has gotten around the NFL that Seattle is the place to be. Who would have thought that was possible four years ago?

warden

Reaction score
Pete's rah rah style will never work in the NFL

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's funny, I though his "rah rah" style wouldn't work in the NFL. Gotta' love all the "experts" out there :?

Brahn

Reaction score
Go figure this comes out right after he is all on board with medical Marijuana being used in the NFL for therapy. I see great things for us all.

253hawk

Reaction score
Brahn":2za3u15o said:
Go figure this comes out right after he is all on board with medical Marijuana being used in the NFL for therapy. I see great things for us all.

These surveys were done back in Nov/Dec.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
But all the NFL writers said Pete couldn't command the respect of grown men when he was hired. I'm so confused!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ns5wu7x said:
I would have guessed Payton to be higher, and I'm surprised Bellichick made the list.

Go figure. I would expect Bellichick to be higher. I assumed players liked to win

pmedic920

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":p4luo1z7 said:
pmedic920":p4luo1z7 said:
I would have guessed Payton to be higher, and I'm surprised Bellichick made the list.

Go figure. I would expect Bellichick to be higher. I assumed players liked to win

I feel ya, but like many people I've worked for very successful companies and hated my boss.