Had to turn down a trip to the game.

HawkCop

Reaction score
So my wife works for an Orthopedic Surgeon who has given her season tickets for the last 2 years, including this years playoffs. (She's been a huge fan since day one!) Anyway, yesterday he finds two tickets and offers us an all expense paid trip to NY to the game.

Unfortunately, there is some family issues that have come up and we just can't leave town at that time. I'm heart broken to miss a trip of a lifetime but my family comes first. He told her if the Hawks get back there next year the offer still stands.

He's been a good friend to both of us!

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Someone @ work today was offering 2 (side-by-side) tickets to the game. But I can't go and couldn't afford them, anyway, so I didn't even bother asking where they were and how much they cost.

Given the choice I'd rather party with my friends in front of my 51" HD plasma screen than freeze my ass off in New Jersey.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very cool that they were offered up no doubt. We had someone offer a pair up, but for 4 grand. Um, no thanks. We bought a 60 inch Vizeo and are having a party instead. Hopefully they'll get there in Arizona next year, should be a lot easier to get flights, rooms etc.

OP
OP
HawkCop

HawkCop

Reaction score
Yeah the man is very generous and not conceited at all for a doctor. He's 10 years younger than us and thinks of my wife as an older sister. They been together for 8 years now and realizes how hard she works for him.

He went to one game with my wife this year. The game?, Arizona! Now he believes he's cursed and didn't watch any of the playoffs. Probably won't watch the SB either.