Any Superstitions you're following?

wyliecat

Reaction score
Personally, I've been using Old Spice CHAMPION deodorant through the playoffs and I'm not stopping until we win this thing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'll probably wear my regular away clothes for this game. One thing I'm doing differently from our last super bowl is I am NOT buying anything or pre-ordering any super bowl merchandise. I will wait until the game is over and order it then. I made the mistake of ordering one of the programs for Super Bowl XL and it still haunts me today

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I took up the Mowvember challenge and haven't shaved since. After the game this scraggly beard is a goner though!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Breakfast burritos pregame

White #25 Sherman (my fiancee will wear her blue #25)

Drinking right up until opening kickoff- then sobering up and nursing. Packet of cough drops for yelling relief.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Seahawks NFC Champions shirt that I have worn for every game save the Colts and AZ.

I also have a Marshawn Lynch Jersey that I have worn for every loss save the in SF game (see above) so I stopped wearing it. However, I figured what could be the harm of wearing the "cursed" Lynch jersey during the bye week since it is an awesome jersey? Then the very next day the story broke about 2 Seahawks being suspended....so yeah, that is only going to be worn on the off season now.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I wear Seattle gear the day before the game. Under a sweatshirt or something. And on game day I don't wear anything Seattle. I messed up twice wearing something Seattle on game day. Both losses. And the loss against the cards I didn't wear anything the day before. All the rest of the weeks I did what the gods wanted me to do.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
- We all wear our jerseys, I try my best to wear the jersey color that the team is wearing (I finally have all three).
- We hit the I'm In sign above the door when leaving to the game
- I wear my autographed Marshawn Lynch jersey to BIG games at home (MNF, Playoffs, Niners)
- Oh I never assume we have the win, or say things like "Oh we got this" or "It's going to be a blowout, implying we win".

Honestly, pretty standard stuff.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I walk down to the stadium on my "lunch break" every single work day, take photo's, post them etc. have been doing the ritual all season long. Only strange if it doesn't work.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Apparently Russell Wilson isn't cutting his hair this year because he saw a picture of when he was younger of him and his dad and recalled how they didn't cut their hair and he won a state championship. At least that's what he said during part of his media day appearance just now

Wartooth

Reaction score
Charms...Lucky Charms.

Touchdown Buddha, Lego Russell, and a 'real' rabbits foot that I won at the fair when I was a little kid!

It's only crazy if it doesn't work right?

VCppRirDj 8LLhVwyseSjldSfwpEt17qKQaw216 h207 p no

Lanakila

Reaction score
I've sacrificed a chicken everyday since the SF game and read the entrails. They consistently say that we are going to win.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Haven't washed my Wilson jersey all year, thats the only one I'm sticking to heh

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2lj1dash said:
Well, I haven't changed my underwear since the NFCCG. Also, I was holding a beer in my right hand when Sherman made 'The Tip', so I've been carrying that beer around non-stop, and have it taped to my hand every night before bed. My daughter was in her bedroom at the same time as the tip, so she's been locked in there since then. I've been slipping pieces of bread under the door, and her homework every night, of course. First few days were rough, but she's used to it now. We gonna win!!!

SUPERFAN :thirishdrinkers: