Really Now Wesley.....

aawolf

Reaction score
He had 138 receiving yards against us last year when he was a Pat.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Yep he said that, I also loved hearing DRC say that Asante Samuel is just as good as Sherman. I hope our guys don't say anything equally as stupid.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Out of all the WR matchups, Welker might give us the biggest problem.

The Broncos go 4-5 wide OFTEN, so you have to count on guys like Lane and Thurmond to stick with Welker running across the middle through all those "rub" screens. My hope is we play man to man outside, then play some zone in the middle where guys like Welker are handed off to the dime corners and safeties.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with confidence and a body of work to back it up. Plus he doesn't have to worry about running into Browner. That dude was just nasty. He was half of the real boom of the secondary. Oh well.

chrispy

Reaction score
question....

I've always enjoyed watching Welker play. I think he's a tough receiver and am amazed at some of the hits he takes and still holds onto the ball. I think positively of him and am not trying in any way to be negative. That said, I can't remember ever hearing an interview with him in the past. I watched this and couldn't help but think about the affect of all those hits. ... and how he gets a concussion or two every year. He seemed to almost be slurring his words at times talking to Deion. Now, since I've never seen interviews with him early in his career or years back, I don't have any comparison. Maybe he's always come across as a little "off." Can anyone else comment?

A

Anonymous

"Prime" also asked Welker if he had a question for Richard Sherman. Welker didn't have a question but ended up saying something like how Sherman shouldn't do so many one-on-ones (interviews).

Why he would say that, I don't know. But why does he stick his nose in Sherm's buisness?

At least I hope Sherman heard it, 'cause it just adds fuel to the fire of Richard Sherman.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He burned us last year so he has room to talk. Quit being a homer.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
God I can't believe he didn't say something like, "I have no confidence in my abilities and I am afraid of the Seahawks so I asked coach if I could just not suit up for this game."

Saying anything else is very disrespectful to the seahawks and the 12th man.

:sarcasm_off:

Axx

Reaction score
Welker chokes in the superbowl like always

Throwdown

Reaction score
dopeboy206":s8zsoonm said:

I'm tired of these posts

Let people be homers, it doesn't effect you adversely in any way, shape, or form.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
He got clocked pretty good as a Patriot last year over here. It is amazing he was kept in the game if you look at his face after the hit. He has had two concussions in the last month and a half not so sure he should be trying to pump up our guys. It will however test the newer helmet he supposedly has.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Throwdown":13konj22 said:
dopeboy206":13konj22 said:

I'm tired of these posts

Let people be homers, it doesn't effect you adversely in any way, shape, or form.

You can be a homer without being outraged at EVERY SINGLE PERCEIVED SLIGHT made by a member of the media. Good lord, all Welker did was display a little confidence, and here we are acting all indignant and outraged.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ijqwa3cv said:
Throwdown":ijqwa3cv said:
dopeboy206":ijqwa3cv said:

I'm tired of these posts

You can be a homer without being outraged at EVERY SINGLE PERCEIVED SLIGHT made by a member of the media. Good lord, all Welker did was display a little confidence, and here we are acting all indignant and outraged.

It's nothing to ignore the thread, y'all knew what was going on as soon as you read the thread, bro.

formido

Reaction score
When Thurmond replaced Winfield in the preseason game, he knocked down a short crossing route to Welker on 3rd down leading to a Denver 3-and-out. Thurmond is #13 in defensive passer rating and is an elite slot corner with incredible quickness and speed, custom built to shut down receivers like Welker. What Welker did against Seattle with different personnel isn't really relevant. I'll have to see Welker duplicate past success to believe it. He's not getting 100 yards.