Dumbest Questions of Media Day

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread to post the dumbest questions asked during media day. Thought it would be interesting.

I'll start with one I just heard....

Anonymous reporter to Coach Carroll..."Is this a must win game?"....Pete's answer with a chuckle was that yes it was and that they have treated every game as a must win game and in that way this game is no different than any other.

List the dumb questions you've heard today and the answer if you recall.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The woman asking Sherman about strippers was so off the wall I couldn't believe that one.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
That question was asked jokingly so i'm not sure it qualifies. (the pete question by OP)

Dumbest question was asking richard sherman what players should do to ..not..ecourage girls to go be strippers and players to make it rain on them, or something dumb. Must have been the same wacko shlubs who were preaching about the wrath of god outside the nfc championship game.

Sherman handled it really well considering it was a stupid question.

themunn

Reaction score
Deion asking Marshawn if he was excited

"No Deion, actually, I find the whole thing exceptionally boring"

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":332wp6ug said:
The woman asking Sherman about strippers was so off the wall I couldn't believe that one.

Yeah that question was really weird. Who would ask something like that? I think it was almost a trap question, but Sherman handled it beautifully.

Greenhell

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3qkjxfth said:
Someone asked Demaryius Thomas who he would rather have a one night stand with.... Beyonce or Rihanna.

Seriously.

Rihanna.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
And they wonder why someone like Lynch would be apprehensive to spill his guts the press. Its a GD circus.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2lhual0t said:
Every year we get bozos asking ridiculous things.

Ever since I can remember, one person always manages to get on the mic and do their best to make sure people are talking about them and the journal/blog/etc they work for.

Kind of like right now.

Here's a pretty funny article with some past questions thrown in.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/27/theres-dumb-and-then-theres-super-bowl-media-day-dumb/

Media day can be kind of boring without these off the wall questions out there. Especially in the years when the Seahawks aren't in it. Some years it's the only interesting part of the day. I haven't heard that many WAY OUT THERE questions yet, but they spent as much time talking as they did letting us listen in. Hoping they post the entire length of each player's media video online

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2y665ow2 said:
That question was asked jokingly so i'm not sure it qualifies. (the pete question by OP)

Dumbest question was asking richard sherman what players should do to ..not..ecourage girls to go be strippers and players to make it rain on them, or something dumb. Must have been the same wacko shlubs who were preaching about the wrath of god outside the nfc championship game.

Sherman handled it really well considering it was a stupid question.

I don't know if it was...somebody asked a Bronco's player the same question

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1uzcf6dm said:
The stripper question to Sherman was just bizarre.

I really think the chick that asked that is a reporter from the Daily Show. Voice sounded identical.

Axx

Reaction score
someone asked wilson if Racism had somethign to do with the publics response to shermans post game interview -_-

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dave Dameshek confirmed that it was he who asked the question if it's a must-win game. Unbelievable, lol. I think he was just trolling like he tends to do.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
From what I saw on twitter, it was Dameschuk who asked Pete if this was a must win game. If so, that was definitely asked in jest.