I just heard Clayton say

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
John, John look in the mirror, your an embarassment to men, sports and the NW!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Thought his was the best . What a media whore loser

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
PFT reporting he said the "S" word in a live interview with Deion Sanders. So he'll probably get fined and lose money.

You force a guy to do media day, a guy that doesn't censor himself in his real life, doesn't want to be in front of a camera anyway...what do you expect?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The NFL Network guys absolutely loved it. They replayed it 3 times in the hour following the interview, rather than show new live content. They said it was great and that Marshawn didn't need to say anything more.

Clayton is probably just bummed because Marshawn gave NFL Network a 1-on-1 interview and did nothing for ESPN.

Seeker

Reaction score
the media will try to bury you if you don't cooperate.
I love RW to death but lets be honest, he says next to nothing in his interviews (As is the game) and the media just eats it up.

Polaris

Reaction score
Remember that as much as many of like Clayton, he is and remains very much an ESPN company man, and when it comes down to Media vs Seahawks, he'll come down on the side of the media every time.

sturg78

Reaction score
John Clayton, the pride of SC.

[youtube]USHZZ5bwASU[/youtube]

Polaris

Reaction score
Seeker":2qnno7jg said:
the media will try to bury you if you don't cooperate.
I love RW to death but lets be honest, he says next to nothing in his interviews (As is the game) and the media just eats it up.

I agree and if I were to give Lynch some advice, I'd advise some PR training to praise his teammates and say nothing. That said, I strongly suspect (and more than suspect really given some of the stories out of Buffallo) that he has learned that reporters are evil and not to be trusted, and I doubt anyone will be able to change his mind now. In short, I blame a lot of this on the Buffallo press.

kidhawk

Reaction score
You have to love when a media guy criticizes someone for not talking to the media...of course Clayton and other media types don't like it. Marshawn not talking doesn't help make their jobs any easier. The media isn't that much different than the average joe in the fact that they feel they are privileged to get certain things and some just don't care how it affects the person/people involved.

Every person on the team is an individual and each individual is different. Clayton wants Lynch time and he isn't getting it. Guess what Clayton....Too Freaking Bad.

He's even saying it's insulting to the fans and that's a joke. Fans who don't want to like him won't, but most fans aren't going to fee insulted because he doesn't like to talk to the media

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
He's devoting his entire segment (on 710 right now as I type this...) to bashing Lynch. Said he was irresponsible and when pressed by Michael Grey said he was legitimately mad at him. Unreal.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Beer Hawk":1xty7uom said:
He's devoting his entire segment (on 710 right now as I type this...) to bashing Lynch. Said he was irresponsible and when pressed by Michael Grey said he was legitimately mad at him. Unreal.

I'm listening too and that is where I heard all this, right from his wrinkled neck.