Percy is going to be a huge factor

Minne

Reaction score
Percy Harvin could very well determine this game. He feels the best he has in a long time and there is hardly any film on how we use him so he very well could be the determining factor for this game. he is explosive. I can't wait

sturg78

Reaction score
If he makes huge plays and gets mvp, would everyone be okay with his year and the millions he made?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
sturg78":2b4qmua7 said:
If he makes huge plays and gets mvp, would everyone be okay with his year and the millions he made?

I would hope so!

Harvin is going to be dangerous, and open up the offense for everyone.

For me, it's the under-told story of this Super Bowl. We will just keep letting everyone slobber on the Broncos offense.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I can think of a couple people who would still have a problem with him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Minne":981olzpz said:
Percy Harvin could very well determine this game. He feels the best he has in a long time and there is hardly any film on how we use him so he very well could be the determining factor for this game. he is explosive. I can't wait
It is known.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hell yes I'd be OK. Our secret weapon unleashed in the biggest game of the season. I'll take it!

Cartire

Reaction score
The media is gonna tell you that the Broncos are focusing on lynch, but let's be honest, they're scared to death of what Percy can, and will, do. If they sell out to stop lynch, they're screwed. if they focus to much on Harvin, Lynch win SBMVP.

It is known.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
The simple fact is that Percy Harvin, as much potential as he may have, has contributed far less than every other player on your active roster to get you to this point. Don't hang your hats on him. You have what it takes to take it all right now. If by some set of circumstances Harvin makes a key play in the game this Sunday, step back, take a DEEP breath and realize that is was not Harvin, but your currently awesome roster that brought you the victory.

Cartire

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":5keeqixk said:
The simple fact is that Percy Harvin, as much potential as he may have, has contributed far less than every other player on your active roster to get you to this point. Don't hang your hats on him. You have what it takes to take it all right now. If by some set of circumstances Harvin makes a key play in the game this Sunday, step back, take a DEEP breath and realize that is was not Harvin, but your currently awesome roster that brought you the victory.

Oh I completely understand the team without Harvin has proved it can compete and win on Sunday. But a healthy Harvin is factually a D.Coordinators worst nightmare. He's just too good.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Cartire":im6lpcr3 said:
AsylumGuido":im6lpcr3 said:

Oh I completely understand the team without Harvin has proved it can compete and win on Sunday. But a healthy Harvin is factually a D.Coordinators worst nightmare. He's just too good.

Yes, he has been good. For your sake I hope he can be again. But, he has contributed to leas than 0.0276 percent of the Seahawks' plays on the season.

Do not put all of your emotional eggs in his basket.

Disclaimer: I totally made up that percentage, but y'all get the point.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'd prefer to see a co-MVP situation between the two. Maybe a kickoff TD, 6 catches 110 yds TD for Percy and 140 yds 2 TD for Lynch. Co-MVP. Wilson could jump on that bandwagon for co-MVP too.

Smellyman

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3b2r99px said:

of course he has contributed far less.

but the one and half games he has played......he has been a huge factor. And now he is probably the healthiest he has been and has had more practice in the last month than he has all season.

He will have a big impact even if he only catches one or two balls.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Its funny. I was just watching that ridiculous M&M segment on NFL network with Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin and the question was "Who will be a Super Bowl x-factor?"

Their responses were Potroast and Wes Welker. Call me a homer but the biggest x-factor is Percy whenever he is on the field

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Totally hope Lynch wins MVP esp after all the garbage he has been subjected too from the media.

That said I hope Harvin plays well enough that he is also in the discussion for who deserves it most between Kam, Wags, RW, ET, Okung, M. Rob, Tate, Baldwin, Kearse, Mebane, Avril, Breno (sets a new SB record for instigating opponents PF penalties) Bennett, and not Hauschka because we only score TDs so light duty for him.

Go Hawks!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3v9h855u said:
Cartire":3v9h855u said:
AsylumGuido":3v9h855u said:

Yes, he has been good. For your sake I hope he can be again. But, he has contributed to leas than 0.0276 percent of the Seahawks' plays on the season.

Do not put all of your emotional eggs in his basket.

Disclaimer: I totally made up that percentage, but y'all get the point.

Exactly, so he is due to cash in his chips. :th2thumbs:

Bryce84

Reaction score
I share all of your enthusiasm for Percy Harvin in this game. I cannot wait. I'm sure he can't wait either. Having been sidelined almost all year with that frustrating hip injury, he's such a competitive guy that I know he's been itching to get out on that field and wreak havoc. He may not be slipping under the Broncos' radar, but he's certainly being overlooked by the media, as I can only assume they believe he wont make it through the game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
On a serious note....I think its obv who I want to be MVP. I have a mancrush on Wilson. He is so awesome. The QB our Franchise Wants and the QB our Franchise deserves!! :)

Wartooth

Reaction score
I Look at it this way.
Percy has been a disappointment plain and simple.
But Percy loves the big stage, and a chance for a ring!
They should just tell him to ball out!
He's got the whole off season to get ready for the next game.
I'm ready for this guy to be a Seahawk!

Latest posts