Brock & Danny interview Michael Bennett's brother

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Michael Bennett rolled off the plane in NY with his dress shoes in a box with that was missing the top. Percy had a little Louis Vuitton backpack in contrast.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":gu5t6vxp said:
400WattHPSHawk":gu5t6vxp said:
It's too bad the Brock and Danny show includes Brock.

This, in reverse...

Brock is great, Danny gets annoying sometimes but overall he is good. Still, Mike Salk and Brock's chemistry was fantastic and it is a shame he left for his hometown job. Danny had to try to fill that void and that is impossible to recreate the chemistry of the original show.

joeseahawks":gu5t6vxp said:
Sweet ... Real people .. talking ... love it.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not, but ir you don't like listening to sports talk radio then don't listen to it. Someone could, and some do, say the same thing about real people typing on an online forum about sports. To each their own, you know that I'm sure bud.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Haha oh my god that was a great interview. I wish Martellus hosted a radio show

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
It was the funniest interview I've heard in a long long time. I'd love to hear Michael and Martellus get together, he can be pretty damn funny as well.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1e45sqzd said:

Brock isn't too bad. Gets some stuff wrong but brings a better base of knowledge to the show than Danny. Danny seems like a nice and well-meaning guy but his attempts at humor make me want to jab my own eye out.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":swmjscez said:
400WattHPSHawk":swmjscez said:

Brock isn't too bad. Gets some stuff wrong but brings a better base of knowledge to the show than Danny. Danny seems like a nice and well-meaning guy but his attempts at humor make me want to jab my own eye out.

Exactly. I'll take Brock's knowledge of the game (and his unabashed love for Russell Wilson) over Danny's "Let me interrupt you! I've got a FUNNY ONE!" schtick any day.