There should be a BEAST MODE mini comic book series!

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
Does anybody else think Skittles should partner up with Marvel or DC comics and create a comic book mini series of BEAST MODE!! I think it could be pretty cool, with his superstrength stiff arm.
They have that cartoon on the NFL Network for kids about football and heros saving the world. Only reason i bring it up is cause you can see that something can easily be spun out of the NFL and lynch in a superhero way.
I dont know, i probably am just thinking this because anything about lynch would be amazing, i dont even read or know anything about comics. I would buy that though!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Might be cool if you could ever get past the NFL. Remember that the NFL rules their realm and players w/ an iron fist so in the long run probably not worth the bribe money it would take to get the rights to use it.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
You wouldn't have to use anything Seahawk related and you wouldn't have to use Shawn's Beastmode moniker (unless you asked and he gave you the ok, which would be bad ass). Just make it based on Lynch...try to capture his personality (humble/quiet) but inside him lives a beast (ala the hulk or any other superhero, haha). My girlfriend and I were talking about getting some comics off the ground, this could be interesting.