New Sherman Article on MMQB

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Good article.
Loved #9 - a continued testament to the coach that would fail in the NFL & eventually lose the support & respect of all of his players at this level.

ivotuk

Reaction score
You know, that is a really interesting article. I wish I was that calm, cool and collected at that age. I probably wouldn't have so much metal in my body, or be dealing with such debt.

I loved a couple of things he said, and slightly disagreed with others.

"Maybe if I looked more acceptable in conservative circles, my rant would have been understood as passion."

There were some stupid reactions from some conservative circles but there was also no reaction from other conservative people who understood what it was about and took it in stride.

I think the way people reacted was more about culture and background than any kind of political or fiscal beliefs.

But maybe I misunderstood what he meant. I come from a poor background with a rough upbringing and I loved what he said and did. Pure Passion. Like some German's are fond of saying "Have an opinion already! Stop straddling the fence!"

LOVED what he said about Pete Carroll. I believe Pete has the NFL and NCAA experience to coach this team in to a SuperB Owl victory. He has had a plan since he signed in Seattle, and it is coming to fruition.

I'll bet we see this offense do things in the SuperB Owl that we haven't seen since they scored 150+ points last year.

"9. Pete Carroll is a rock...we went about the week before Super Bowl week as if it were any other game week. We didn’t paint the Super Bowl logo on the practice field or anything like that." :laugh: