The Bellingham Herald

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
interviewed my son and I yesterday at media day. I should have mentioned I needed Super Bowl tickets. I thought it was a NJ newspaper but I found it this morning.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
How in the world did they get a hold of you? Bellingham is 90 miles north of Seattle.

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Their reporter talked to me at media day yesterday at the Prudential Center.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe they sent someone, do you remember his name?

I'll let you know if I see the article

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Darrin Beene . He said he was from the News Tribune, which confused me because there is a NJ paper by that name.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I did a search and a Darrin Beene does work for the News Tribune. THat is about all I could get.

Jville

Reaction score
1jnpp1.AuSt.5.JPG

Seahawks fans Brandon Stahl, his wife Cynthia Stahl, and son Mike Stahl, cheer for the Seattle players during Super Bowl media day at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2014. TONY OVERMAN — Staff photographer

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/01/2 ... rylink=cpy

Their interest in helping others sounds like a family of 12s. :th2thumbs: That family has certainly "bought in".

For the game against the Giants, she (Cynthia Stahl) was part of a group that hosted a tailgate event that attracted about 800 people. Besides having a super-sized pregame party, the Strahls helped raise about $7,000 for charity that day.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/01/2 ... rylink=cpy