Who's Gunna Win Day #3 - Empire State Building Colors

tleise32

Reaction score
im calling bs. its appearing close to get more people to tweet.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I've tweeted 17 times today. It is close because Denver has lost the last 2 days and they want it lit up tonight in Orange Mange. Cant let them have it.

Mindsink

Reaction score
tleise32":26qcmuj8 said:
im calling bs. its appearing close to get more people to tweet.

Well given the question, it's no surprise. As is the case with most voting contests, the swing votes that decide the winner will be cast by those in the middle. I think Denver wins tonight's poll.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tied up at 71% (do they divide by zero over there, too?) right now. We were way behind a couple hours ago. I smell another Seahawks victory because Denver fans suck, despite today's question clearly being in favor of the Broncos. :)

253hawk

Reaction score
We were up 71-70 a few times but kept dropping back to 70, then Denver went up 71-70 just before voting was over...and it ended up tied somehow? Weird.

seadoc

Reaction score
I'm confused by this whole thing. I've loaded up the light show when it was live each time and it ended green and orange last night too, but then I see people tweeting photos of it in blue/green so...I dunno.

edit- now the site says we lost yesterday(day 2?) this doesn't make sense.

Exittium

Reaction score
I agree I think thier sh!t is messed up, I go there and it on Day two, defensively.. and we're losing? Lol.. When last night it was on what Day 3?

253hawk

Reaction score
We should. We won days 1 and 2, day 3 today was a tie. Verizon is hosed.