CMike re-enacts Sherm

Greenhell

Reaction score
This video was shown last night in Southern Colorado. Shot by the local sports news channel. It seemed ok with the Hawk players standing around but it seems like CMike allowed himself to look like a fool.

http://ht.ly/t5dcc

themunn

Reaction score
don't agree, he's having a laugh at sherman's expense, I'm sure the rest of the team will take it in the good natured spirit it was intended

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It was funny. The instigating reporter is the one who looks like a jerk off. And the Bronco who tried to act like he didn't know Sherm's first name after he already said it.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
He nailed it! Dead on hahaha

I bet Richard would or has already, laughed his ass off.

"Don't ever talk about me!"

lol

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":9j844amh said:
It was funny. The instigating reporter is the one who looks like a jerk off. And the Bronco who tried to act like he didn't know Sherm's first name after he already said it.

Right? Bet he felt stupid after the fact.

drdiags

Reaction score
C Mike may as well enjoy himself, it isn't like he is likely to see any time on the field. Sometimes it seems to me like you have to have no self-esteem to be a news reporter. Unless you are being threatened to be thrown off a balcony by a Senator.

C Mike did a good job. If/once he takes over the lead dog role, if the team is in the position he should be able to keep the media from howling about the RB not giving them the time.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Nothing weird about that. I just wonder if we will see Cmike dressed for (I did not say play in!) the game? is there a Game roster out yet?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
he was having fun, no story here. some of these posts are worse than media day reporters.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2c6my4ca said:
Nothing weird about that. I just wonder if we will see Cmike dressed for (I did not say play in!) the game? is there a Game roster out yet?

Active/Inactive list comes out the day of the game.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Greenhell":apdyeadq said:
Zebulon Dak":apdyeadq said:

Why would he feel stupid? It was all in fun.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bigtrain21":1w5gi7tc said:
Greenhell":1w5gi7tc said:
Zebulon Dak":1w5gi7tc said:

Why would he feel stupid? It was all in fun.

He was trying to disrespect Sherm by pretending he didn't know his first name. Clearly he knows it.