Sherman: Fixed That: The Ship Slowly Turns

Shock2k

Reaction score
At the beginning of last week, you had everyone in the country besides the NW all about the Bronco's. Now?

No matter how much the "Manning Legacy", "Camp Bailey" talk the national media has attempted to push forward looks like the Seahawks are "on the mind of the nation."

(yes this is a HEAVILY biased opinion)

This mapped is by Bing based on the amount of WEB SEARCHES for each team.
BfLoZtoIgAAH Ye

Seeker

Reaction score
lol look at Alaska, even sarah palin is a seahawks fan.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Come on Maine, pull it together.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
joeseahawks":dl35ewrj said:
Wow California !!!

I work with several guys from California...as in they still live there but we brought them up here to help out for the year. And they're all going out buying Seahawks jerseys now. I think it's pretty funny

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I believe that map was created by Bing and is based on internet searches of the two teams. The Sherman thing pretty much guaranteed the Seahawks were going to win both coasts on web searches. People in California are obviously interested in the Sherman thing too, but 49ers fans were probably more likely to search articles on their rivals than on the Broncos anyway.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1dzuiypb said:
I believe that map was created by Bing and is based on internet searches of the two teams. The Sherman thing pretty much guaranteed the Seahawks were going to win both coasts on web searches. People in California are obviously interested in the Sherman thing too, but 49ers fans were probably more likely to search articles on their rivals than on the Broncos anyway.

That's why I call it taking the "mind of the nation" not the "hearts of the nation".

Though on a serious note, Sherman needs a spot on "Scandal" (TV Show) for the absolute PR job he put down this week.

He did 45 Minutes today and looked REALLY tired to me. He's grinding it out to fix his mistake. It was much appreciated by at least me.

ceej22

Reaction score
Funny thing is as much as I've heard about the Manning Legacy I've also heard about Seattle's Defensive Legacy and how if they win it will put them among the top all time. I don't think the Manning love is nearly as bad as people on here are making it out to be. At least not in comparison to Bettis in SBXL. The talk I'm reading/hearing is all "what if" talk and how that effects his legacy or Seattle's D.

ceej22

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1bkics5p said:
joeseahawks":1bkics5p said:
Wow California !!!

I work with several guys from California...as in they still live there but we brought them up here to help out for the year. And they're all going out buying Seahawks jerseys now. I think it's pretty funny

Why? 3 teams in CA. 2 in AFC West 1 in NFC West. CA is 64% or 2/3 in favor of Seattle according to this survey. Sounds about right.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ceej22":prdsgv0b said:
-The Glove-":prdsgv0b said:
joeseahawks":prdsgv0b said:
Wow California !!!

Why? 3 teams in CA. 2 in AFC West 1 in NFC West. CA is 64% or 2/3 in favor of Seattle according to this survey. Sounds about right.

Its one thing to go for a team. But buying gear is another story

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
ceej22":4eld0hhy said:
-The Glove-":4eld0hhy said:
joeseahawks":4eld0hhy said:
Wow California !!!

Sorry I edited the original post. I never labeled the map. This is based on Web Searches.