Rotoworld Match-up Column

Axx

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":27xha8ft said:
Fantasy football is destroying the sport.
This ^

Fantasy Football has turned the NFL into what players can give you the most fantasy points. Russell is probably not the greatest fantasy qb out there and Peyton is by far the greatest fantasy player therefore the broncos will win.

OP
OP
B

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Axx":3favt4vg said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3favt4vg said:
This ^

Fantasy Football has turned the NFL into what players can give you the most fantasy points. Russell is probably not the greatest fantasy qb out there and Peyton is by far the greatest fantasy player therefore the broncos will win.

Did you even read the article? It's also possible for people to play fantasy football and still be knowledgeable about real football at the same time.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":3qpt4m9z said:
Axx":3qpt4m9z said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3qpt4m9z said:
This ^

Did you even read the article? It's also possible for people to play fantasy football and still be knowledgeable about real football at the same time.

No it is not.

Axx

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":2qybaz5j said:
Axx":2qybaz5j said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2qybaz5j said:
This ^

Fantasy football puts alot of stock in yards. The most meaningless stat in the game. I;e Russ is slumping becsuse he has been throwing sub 200.
And yes i feel like seattle is built to contain every elite qb in the game.

OP
OP
B

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2cl0nhu8 said:
BC-Hawk":2cl0nhu8 said:
Axx":2cl0nhu8 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2cl0nhu8 said:
This ^

No it is not.

I appreciate the insult then.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The night shift on 710 interviewed him and the guy made some very good points. He said the Hawks with their personnel and style of play are a nightmare matchup for Denver and Seattle should win handily.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Axx":1dwlhk2q said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1dwlhk2q said:
This ^

Correct but he and Denver still lose this Sunday and that's no fantasy. Fact is Seattle is a bad matchup for Denver. Believe me. Or not it doesn't change the facts.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Axx":jo85i6r1 said:
BC-Hawk":jo85i6r1 said:
Axx":jo85i6r1 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":jo85i6r1 said:
This ^

Fantasy football puts alot of stock in yards. The most meaningless stat in the game. I;e Russ is slumping becsuse he has been throwing sub 200.
And yes i feel like seattle is built to contain every elite qb in the game.
you sure about that, boss? 350 yard game vs a 200 yard game is a difference of 6 points or 1 touchdown in most leagues. That doesn't seem too heavily tilted towards yards IMO.