Is it time to start getting jacked about Percy?

Shock2k

Reaction score
Ok, I went back to the highlight reel. And while I'm watching I'm thinking.

1) This guy has had three weeks to get right.
2) This guy has a MAJOR chip right now.
3) The media was asking him some messed up questions

Then I'm thinking, this guy is going to go off. He's going to create so many disruptions, I'm ready to see our offense take it into a whole 'nother gear this game. Points against bottom 15 defenses, 34 points a game. That's without Percy.... THAT'S WITHOUT PERCY!

Oh baby... Worry time is over. I'm getting into crazy fan mode, and I'm starting here... Boss!

[youtube]sZ59GZjLZpk[/youtube]

[youtube]APDSnAGf4wA[/youtube]

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I am jacked at the prospect of him contributing like we had hoped he would when we signed him. He can change a game every time he touches the ball, so he will draw special consideration from the Broncos average defense. They do not have anyone who can cover him one on one. Hell, we probably don't either.

If they over game plan for him, it will make it easier for someone else to be great. If they don't over game plan for him, he will make them pay. Think of Mebane on the D line. He takes the double team so others can get the stats. Who is really most important? The guy who gets the sack, or the guy that occupied the O line so it was possible?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ny17rg6a said:
Shock2k":ny17rg6a said:
MizzouHawkGal":ny17rg6a said:
But wait, I've been jacked about him since February 2013...Boss.:)

Nice, well played. :thirishdrinkers:
Rofl, ditto.

:13: :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Morpheus08

Reaction score
At about the 1:55 mark the coaches are talking about him, but I can't quite make out what they are saying. Anyone catch it?

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Morpheus08":9hp7bjqb said:
At about the 1:55 mark the coaches are talking about him, but I can't quite make out what they are saying. Anyone catch it?

"Percy is ridiculous right now."
PC: "IIII, It was scary watching it (Film) last night"
"And I wasn't even tyring to show it." ???? (Film?)

Morpheus08

Reaction score
Shock2k":3dcsf3xv said:
Morpheus08":3dcsf3xv said:

Thanks Shock. As I was looking at pre-season highlights from the last couple of pre-season games against Denver I was reminded that Baldwin and Kearse both took one to the house on returns. Yes, it's just pre-season, but it does make me wonder if they are vulnerable there. Harvin is probably keeping their coordinators up at night.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Morpheus08":1cm27wuh said:
Shock2k":1cm27wuh said:
Morpheus08":1cm27wuh said:

Thanks Shock. As I was looking at pre-season highlights from the last couple of pre-season games against Denver I was reminded that Baldwin and Kearse both took one to the house on returns. Yes, it's just pre-season, but it does make me wonder if they are vulnerable there. Harvin is probably keeping their coordinators up at night.

Denver's coverage teams don't get much practice. With a strong-legged kicker and high altitude for every home game, they always get touchbacks.

But in the cold and wind, there are going to be return opportunities.

If I was a Denver fan, this might scare me the most about this game. Seattle is going to have a chance to have a lot of short fields.

AllergicToZombies

Reaction score
I'm jacked. It's unreal how quick he is. There's no tape on him with Seahawks for the Broncos to scout, so they aren't going to be able to gameplan him out of the Superbowl. Most of all, he can take a 6 yard slant and turn it into 60 yards in the blink of an eye. It's not like the Hawks have to special things with him and hope it works, just play their game and let Percy be a part of it and it's going to be a plus.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2972ywb3 said:
Morpheus08":2972ywb3 said:
Shock2k":2972ywb3 said:
Morpheus08":2972ywb3 said:

Denver's coverage teams don't get much practice. With a strong-legged kicker and high altitude for every home game, they always get touchbacks.

But in the cold and wind, there are going to be return opportunities.

If I was a Denver fan, this might scare me the most about this game. Seattle is going to have a chance to have a lot of short fields.
Hopefully Percy won't have many chances to return kickoffs,....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think he will be huge. How does Denver even prepare for him considering he hasb't even played??..really I am just hoping he plays a full 60!

Morpheus08

Reaction score
Cyrus12":12uwjtp0 said:
http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nfl&pollId=4165899

here is what the rest of the world thinks about Percy's impact.....

Looking at these polls today and I just can't stop smiling.