I am getting worried...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
We all know what happened with the terrible calls in 2005.... :evil:
I still believe that the officials gift wrapped a retirement present for The Bus.
Now, the media is putting a strong Good (Denver) vs Evil (Seattle) spin on this Superbowl. If Schlereth lobbies one more time against the Seattle secondary "mugging" receivers, I am going to puke. We are all hearing how Peyton is in the twilight of his career....etc etc etc, I am just getting a bad feeling that the officiating is not going to be unbiased. It is sad that the media can put such a spin on a game and possibly effect the outcome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We're too good to let that crap matter. If we lose, it'll be because we didn't get stuff done the way we needed to.

Nearpost

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hiry7rp said:
We're too good to let that crap matter. If we lose, it'll be because we didn't get stuff done the way we needed to.

Repeat to fade. Too many wimps on here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Worried? No thanks, I'll enjoy the build up to the game, and have faith in my Hawks. Negative, scared, whining stuff is a waste of energy.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, too many manginas worrying about things that are beyond anyone's control. Just like a fight, we can't leave it to the judges. Gotta knock em out to remove all doubt. And we will because we are better.

hawker84

Reaction score
who give a rusty crap, at the end of the day it's their roster against ours, their coaching staff against our, and i'll take ours all day any day...

samwize77

Reaction score
I don't know guys. I thought the refs blocked really well on that long Porter run! And did you see them slap the ball outta Stevens hands? Those guys are pretty good. :34853_doh:

LEAVE NO DOUBT! :thfight7:

Northhawk

Reaction score
I'm worried that other people being worried will worry the refs so that they think that they went easy on Hawks cause everyone was worried so they will go harder on Hawks now.

Having said that, now I'm worried the fact that I said I was worried that other people are worried would worry that the refs would go easy on the Hawks will make them go harder on the Hawks now will worry the Hawks so they go and complain before the game and then the NFL gets worried that people think the Hawks influenced them so they tell the refs to go even harder on the Hawks.

I've got other worries if people want to discuss.

plyka

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1f97atrl said:
We all know what happened with the terrible calls in 2005.... :evil:
I still believe that the officials gift wrapped a retirement present for The Bus.
Now, the media is putting a strong Good (Denver) vs Evil (Seattle) spin on this Superbowl. If Schlereth lobbies one more time against the Seattle secondary "mugging" receivers, I am going to puke. We are all hearing how Peyton is in the twilight of his career....etc etc etc, I am just getting a bad feeling that the officiating is not going to be unbiased. It is sad that the media can put such a spin on a game and possibly effect the outcome.

This team can overcome bad calls. And even if they do not, it's just a football game. Let's not overreact, this isn't life or death. If you actually see bias from the NFL, the correct move is to stop watching the NFL. I know it's easier said than done, but whatever.