Sept 8 - @CAR - ?
Sept 29 - @HOU - TAILS
Oct 6 - @IND - TAILS
Oct 17 - @AZ - ?
Oct 28 - @STL - ?
Nov 10 - @ATL - TAILS
Dec 8 - @SF - ?
Dec 15 - @NYG - TAILS

As we know the Seahawks will call the coin toss this Sunday. Using social media and blog posts, I found that in at least 4 games this season the Seahawks called Tails. Does anyone have the data to fill in the gaps?

The Radish

Reaction score
brentjmu":2837cjql said:
Sept 8 - @CAR - ?
Sept 29 - @HOU - TAILS
Oct 6 - @IND - TAILS
Oct 17 - @AZ - ?
Oct 28 - @STL - ?
Nov 10 - @ATL - TAILS
Dec 8 - @SF - ?
Dec 15 - @NYG - TAILS

As we know the Seahawks will call the coin toss this Sunday. Using social media and blog posts, I found that in at least 4 games this season the Seahawks called Tails. Does anyone have the data to fill in the gaps?

Does anyone really care?

djb28

Reaction score
Betters who choose the Seahawks to pick tails do. Haha

I wonder how many players lead with their left foot?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I believe the last 4 Denver games came up heads, so it's time to call tails. *insert sexual "tail" joke here.*

HawkFan72

Reaction score
What do they do if no one calls anything? Would love to see the reaction since the coin flip in the Super Bowl is always televised.

themunn

Reaction score
no, it just so happens they pick heads half the time and tails half the time, you just have seen the tails half

Basis4day

Reaction score
Don't they use a commemorative coin with both team's logos in the SB?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
What I want to know is: Who makes the coin? The U.S. Mint? I know it's a specially made coin just for the Super Bowl. Where do they make it? How much do they get paid to make it? How much is it worth? Does it have Beastmode for heads or a grinning Richard Sherman with that impish twinkle in his eyes? I can't decide which I'd like more. Probably the Sherman impish grin. Who gets to keep the coin after the toss? The guy who wins the toss? Does the ref pocket it? Does he have to give it to someone else? Who gets it? A smart ref would make a counterfeit coin prior to the game and after he pockets the real one, he can hand over the phony one and then fence the real one for some big bucks. Maybe the ref will just keep the Super Bowl coin with the grinning Richard Sherman on it and fawn over it all day saying "My Precciousssss!" Until someone steals it from him and throws it in Mt. Boom.