Marshal Faulk another doubter to prove wrong

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Funny how he says the years that Tom Brady has had to do it on his own, he couldn't. Then says, PM has always had to do it on his own. Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, and Reggie Wayne would beg to differ

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I just don't get this level of just baseless asinine comments.. No respect..
Get it done Hawks... Please get it done and shut all these guys up.

Earn your respect

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawker84":16faah9p said:
Not To mention pretty decent defenses through thoses years as well..

No kidding...Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders

ceej22

Reaction score
-The Glove-":19tkldal said:
Funny how he says the years that Tom Brady has had to do it on his own, he couldn't. Then says, PM has always had to do it on his own. Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, and Reggie Wayne would beg to differ

Not to mention MF himself during Mannings rookie season. I believe he had over 1300 rush yards and over 900 receiving yards. But Manning only had himself.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yeah -- after the Seahawks win on Sunday my primary thought will definitely be EAT THAT MARSHALL!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
the comment that most got me was this turd nugget saying that Seattle was arrogant because it plays a base defense and tries to execute it well. Get a freakin dictionary amico, that is called a gameplan and has nothing to do with Pete's ego. But thanks for letting us see how you really feel.

fan4life

Reaction score
Watching First Take this morning, Freeney picked Seattle to win. "Defense wins championships. And Seattle has the D to challenge Peyton." This, from a man who played and won a SB with Manning as his QB, and now faces him as a SD Charger.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
fan4life":2bjkl45j said:
Watching First Take this morning, Freeney picked Seattle to win. "Defense wins championships. And Seattle has the D to challenge Peyton." This, from a man who played and won a SB with Manning as his QB, and now faces him as a SD Charger.

I also realized for the first time (while watching a video on .com) that Travis Jones, our D-Line coach, was the D-line coach for the Saints when they beat Peyton's Colts in the Super Bowl. That is some great experience to have on our side as well. He knows the combinations of factors needed to get to Peyton in a game like this. While the teams are different on both sides, Peyton is the same person and coaching to get to him would be similar.

Obviously that won't win the game by itself, but it has to help.