Mike and Mike Both Like Us- AND- SUPRISE???

seahawksny

Reaction score
Surprise was, at least I was, that Trent Dilfer on their show said he is torn because he likes Denver on paper and at beginning of week. NOW? He likes our heart and competitive nature.

Cant believe I actually agree with that Seahawk hater..

Same reason I think we win

Renohawk

Reaction score
Best thing is NW home grown Collin Cowherd is against us, he's been terrible with his picks this year.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I would actually respect Dilfer if he picked the Seahawks--an Offensive player (QB even!) who actually put thought into his pick instead of selecting offense in this "Who wins championships? O or D?" debate.

Jac

Reaction score
I like how Trent Dilfer referenced the NO MNF game. He said he's so impressed with the team's competitive resolve. I.e., the bigger the moment, the calmer their minds. To me, this bodes so well for the future given how young this team is.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2d8g62oi said:
I would actually respect Dilfer if he picked the Seahawks--an Offensive player (QB even!) who actually put thought into his pick instead of selecting offense in this "Who wins championships? O or D?" debate.

I'm incapable of respecting that nozzle... guy has been a weasel when it comes to SEA.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't agree with Dilfer. I don't think Denver is better on paper. I did worry that the 9ers were better on paper.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Great, now we have to also overcome Greeny's kiss of death pick.