• No question the Hawks win and by a lot

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Confident that we win but it will be close

Votes: 58 47.2%
  • Could go either way

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Broncos eek out a victory

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No shot Hawks win (also means you are a Bronco fan)

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

seabowl

Reaction score
I a very confident that we win this game and by a lot. Where are you at? Let it be known that I did not see a scenario for us sling prior to XL either.

sutz

Reaction score
Somewhere between one and two. Im pretty confident in the team's ability to win, and I think it could get ugly for Peyton if things go a little our way early.

On the flip side, Pete's philosophy is not to run up the score, actually, and he seems to like to allow games to stay close through the 4th quarter.

Im expecting about a 10 point game, with the Seahawks in the mid- to-high 20's and the Broncs in the mid- to-high teens.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth between "it could go either way" or "hawks win close".

Right now I'm leaning towards "Hawks win close".

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Close, but that depend on our offense. If Wilson is unchained we score 2-3 TDs easy EASY!! Add our D opps and they could pick up another TD.

I.E. if we bring our A game we are 34-10 (you consider that a blow-out? -- in the SB)

If we bring our B or C it's a close 3-6pt differential.

We had no room for our D game on the plane so it's off the table.

Hawks win by at least 3, and no more than 24. (it's still Manning)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm confident but really surprised how many people think we will blow this team out. The days of Montana blowing out Elway in the super bowl are long gone. I'm still worried about the refs and the weather, also the fans (corporations) at the game will likely be pro Denver making this for the most part a road game as opposed to neutral site. Gotta believe the Hawks will win but I have never had a fave sports team of mine ever win a championship. Hopefully this is the year!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I picked option #1, but it's more because I'm supremely confident of Seattle winning the game by 10-14.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly, as confident as I am in our ability to win, I see this going either way. The Ghosts of the 1996 Super Sonics is rearing its head here. In 1996, the Sonics were the best team in the NBA from top to bottom. The only reason we didn't get to be world champions was because of Michael Jordan. I have this fear (it's in my DNA as a Seattle native) that Peyton Manning could be to the Seahawks as Jordan was to the Sonics in 96. Hope I'm wrong.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm like option 1.5

I think Denver's going to march up and down the field, but won't be able to convert any of that yardage to TD's. They're going to settle for a lot of field goals. I'm thinking we probably score 24, maybe 27 points, Denver scores like 19 or so (mostly on FGs). I think we win and win relatively comfortably, but it's not going to feel comfortable because they're going to take whats there and put up a lot of yards on us, but we'll keep them out of the promised land.

Bend, don't break.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":xqdjx1mx said:
I picked option #1, but it's more because I'm supremely confident of Seattle winning the game by 10-14.
This but Seattle blowing out The Donks wouldn't surprise me either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":2tsvtkf1 said:
Honestly, as confident as I am in our ability to win, I see this going either way. The Ghosts of the 1996 Super Sonics is rearing its head here. In 1996, the Sonics were the best team in the NBA from top to bottom. The only reason we didn't get to be world champions was because of Michael Jordan. I have this fear (it's in my DNA as a Seattle native) that Peyton Manning could be to the Seahawks as Jordan was to the Sonics in 96. Hope I'm wrong.
You're wrong Todd! We got this, and it won't be that close! :th2thumbs: