Lynch Thursday media moment

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He did much better this time though. Way more comfortable than the previous times and he was actually giving long answers.

I know it's hard for him to do this, but he's doing a good job considering he is being forced to do it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yes, there are no more media obligations for players. Coaches still have one more I believe

sutz

Reaction score
Today is the last scheduled media session, yes. Thank god.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
I support Marshawn Lynch and his apathy with the press.

It's like my Granddaddy used to say (when I played ball),

"When you're losing you don't say anything,..........when you're winning you say even LESS."

Nothing against those Seahawks who don't have a problem speaking their minds, just sayin'.

SirTed

Reaction score
I swear at 3:45 or so MikeRob leans over and tells Marshawn "You're doing Awesome".

I know it's a small thing, and maybe he says something else entirely but I don't think so.

I just love the support that MikeRob has for Beast, and I know Marshawn has his back just the same.

That moment made me feel really good.

Go Hawks.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Who was Lynch referring to when he said, "that's my brother?"
They had just asked a question about Russell Wilson, but it was a different reporter who asked the question he answered.

SirTed

Reaction score
LargentFan":16fdc4f4 said:
Who was Lynch referring to when he said, "that's my brother?"
They had just asked a question about Russell Wilson, but it was a different reporter who asked the question he answered.

Wondered that myself. I couldn't make it out.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Lynch looks more comfortable than he did yesterday. I think having Michael Robinson there helps lighten the moment for Marshawn.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Cable may wish he had paid his fine so he wouldn't have spoke. The I'm from Oakland just knew he hits people cracked me up.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He looked way better than the previous two days. MRob is the man.

Seeker

Reaction score
this makes me like mike rob even more. feel horrible for beast mode.
wonder how lynch is gonna deal with that MVP speech after he wins the game on sunday.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Saying Cable is his kind of guy because he punched someone in the face?

Classic.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is Beastmode don't like crowds. Beastmode would rather just run thru the crowds. Why do you think you see Beastmode dragging 7 or 8 defenders down the field trying to get away from the crowds?

Seriously though, it is always easier to face fears w/ close moral support. Great idea doing it with RRR. Good job Mr. Robinson.

themunn

Reaction score
SirTed":2wtwjnag said:
I swear at 3:45 or so MikeRob leans over and tells Marshawn "You're doing Awesome".

no swearing about it, that's absolutely what happened.

and it is/was awesome

irocdave

Reaction score
He looked much more comfortable today. The weird thing about speaking to a large audience is you build confidence quickly, but it goes away quickly. Your sitting there talking, slip up then start questioning your ability to talk to a crowd as you continue to talk. Any one who has been front and center in large meetings with people you don't know while trying to get your point across has been through it.

That's what I see happenings to Lynch. He is a funny, thoughtful person. If he had the will to get comfortable talking to large crowds he would be awesome.

Either way, M Rob did him a huge favor by being by his side. One question I would liked to have seen asked of Lynch would have been what does M Rob's friendship mean to him. Also would have liked to see M Rob asked about his medical issue he had this past summer.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The mediots just screwed up any chance of Denver winning IMHO. Beastmode will be good for 150+ Yards and at least 2 TD's. Marker my words!