Meet our officiating crew...

Polaris

Reaction score
The back judge officiated the Carolina game, and he allowed almost open mugging (both ways) in the secondary.

hawker84

Reaction score
I don't think we could've drawn a better crew.. Sounds like they let the players play.

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Hopefully they let em play! The thing that drives me nuts is the 3rd and long flags that give the other teams 1st downs... Always seems the flags come out on 3rd downs. Could be the beer talking haha but that's what I see.

lsheldon

Reaction score
They're towards the top of the league in coverage, Offensive holding, & Offensive PI penalties. That may not bode well for our offensive line and secondary with the physical type of play they are known for. Hopefully they call the game on both sides equally. We'll have to see Sunday.

Polaris

Reaction score
lsheldon":wdvctwxq said:
They're towards the top of the league in coverage, Offensive holding, & Offensive PI penalties. That may not bode well for our offensive line and secondary with the physical type of play they are known for. Hopefully they call the game on both sides equally. We'll have to see Sunday.

It's sloppy journalism from ESPN (what else is new). This ISN'T his crew. It's an all star crew. You need to look at each official and how they've officiated in the playoffs. John Clayton has already done this and concludes that this crew is likely to "let them play" with the possible exception of offensive holding.

Latest posts