Freaking out

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhh I'm freaking out man!!! It just hit me hard today at work. Good luck sleeping the next two nights. Anyone else struggling?

Shock2k

Reaction score
I get up around 7:00 Am and go to bed between 1:00 and 3:00 AM. I've taken the whole week off and am just watching/listening/posting. I'm wrecked, but still excited!

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
Been having weird dreams about the game. I get anxiety while sleeping.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
My measure of season success has never changed (any playoff game) anything extra is like a free lap dance !

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
I've seen a few other people say this same thing, but after the 49ers game I have had a strange sense of calm. Prior to that game, I was a mess, but at this point I have more of a quiet confidence that the boys will take care of their business and we will all be happy folks come Sunday evening.

seanoob

Reaction score
Had to turn off the radio and start ending all my sentences with Boss, Boss.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":32q1ajrg said:
I get up around seven. Get out of bed around 9. I don't worry bout nothin, no, cause worryin's a waste of my time.
Don't go dancin' with Mr. Brownstone my friend. That's too often the dance with the reaper.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Blitzer88":1tzr8g7j said:
Shoot, I have been freaking out since we beat the Niners. I am nervous as crap!

I'm coming at it like this: How many times do you get to see your team play in the Super Bowl?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I desperately want them to win, but I'm trying to realize just how hard it is to get here and to enjoy that part a bit more. It keeps me from nervously focusing on "WE HAVE TO WIN."

I thought about it and decided that I haven't seen the Seahawks end the season with a trophy for thirty years, so I'll go in expecting the best, but knowing that I've lived through the worst-case scenario countless times already, and I have been fine.

Much easier to think when you are calmer, of course. :lol:

Sac

Reaction score
This arrived just in time.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391126625596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391126625596.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,175

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm as calm as the weekend before a preseason game. Freakin' weird. Truth.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":1xd4vjp4 said:
I've seen a few other people say this same thing, but after the 49ers game I have had a strange sense of calm. Prior to that game, I was a mess, but at this point I have more of a quiet confidence that the boys will take care of their business and we will all be happy folks come Sunday evening.

This is how I feel. Actually more calm and confident with this game than the NFCCG.