LOB member in waiting? Akeem Auguste?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"@DavisHsuSeattle: Sherman said the last 3 turnover thursdays have been ended (picked) by PS corner- Akeem Auguste!"

I remember hearing Byron Maxwell was killing it on the practice field and look how he's been balling out since Thurmond and Browner went out. With Auguste waiting in the wings and "Humble Thug" (best nickname ever IMO), Tharold Simon, the future of the LOB looks bright.

Seafan

Reaction score
I saw Akeem get off the bus with the team. I know all the PS guys are with the team and wonder if the injured guys are there too. Anyone know? Sydney deserves to be there soaking all this in, same with Scruggs.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I can't understand how any DB stays on the Seahawks PS for more than a week. If the Seahawks think enough of a DB to have him on their PS, the league should probably be very interested.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seafan":3vh11ycr said:
I saw Akeem get off the bus with the team. I know all the PS guys are with the team and wonder if the injured guys are there too. Anyone know? Sydney deserves to be there soaking all this in, same with Scruggs.

Typically the whole roster goes.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1sj7u8xp said:
I can't understand how any DB stays on the Seahawks PS for more than a week. If the Seahawks think enough of a DB to have him on their PS, the league should probably be very interested.

It's because you must sign them to the active roster.

The PS isn't a developmental program per se. It's equally about preparing for an opponent.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seeker":tsvrgp6d said:
Brandon browner deserves to be there.

He does...I don't know what the rules are but I'm pretty suspended players aren't allowed to be around the team. I wonder if that includes the guys pitching in for a box for Browner and family

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pete and Co. coach all these guys up, man. I think it helps having Earl and Sherm drop knowledge on these guys, too. They may be worth their next contracts for this alone. Allows them to keep cycling through DBs. Look at Perrish Cox. He balled out in the playoffs after spending just a couple weeks in Seattle (luckily, Carlos Rogers took back his spot for the NFCCG). The dude couldn't even make a practice squad before he got here.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":34p7qmtu said:
Pete and Co. coach all these guys up, man. I think it helps having Earl and Sherm drop knowledge on these guys, too. They may be worth their next contracts for this alone. Allows them to keep cycling through DBs. Look at Perrish Cox. He balled out in the playoffs after spending just a couple weeks in Seattle (luckily, Carlos Rogers took back his spot for the NFCCG). The dude couldn't even make a practice squad before he got here.

Yeah I was gonna mention Cox too...I was surprised with how well he played for SF

I know PC and Richard are really big on teaching technique. It sure looks like that's what's working

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Seeker":2qm4kulp said:
Brandon browner deserves to be there.
Uhh, no he doesn't. To say he "deserves" something implies entitlement, and BB isn't entitled to anything right now, never mind a place at the party. He willingly broke the rules, multiple times, and now he's paying the price. That's what being suspended means. He's a knucklehead who did this to himself, and he "deserves" to be sitting at home right now. His days as a Seahawk are well over.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
What we should be taking from this thread: Russell Wilson threw 3 interceptions to a PS corner.... uhhh not good.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1glpgaij said:
What we should be taking from this thread: Russell Wilson threw 3 interceptions to a PS corner.... uhhh not good.

I doubt it means a thing, but we have some ballers and a crazy amount of depth

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":56bjtzwa said:

It was not necessarily Wilson that threw the interceptions. It coukd have easily been Jackson or Daniels.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1dmqh3ol said:
TheRealDTM":1dmqh3ol said:

It was not necessarily Wilson that threw the interceptions. It coukd have easily been Jackson or Daniels.

Why would we have a PS defensive player up against a PS offensive player? (I understand there could be subs, weird match up things, etc, but wilson had to have thrown 1+ of those)

rideaducati

Reaction score
sc85sis":2c7boull said:
Ones vs. ones for at least part of practice. That's how Pete does it.

Yes, so I doubt Russell was the QB that threw the int's.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Also, lets not forget how solid and sometimes really good Lane has looked when he gets his chances. Pete knows DB's.

JKent82

Reaction score
He's a little dude! Well compared to most of our guys, maybe he'll eventually get some slot action.