Tweets from WTIII and ADB (Good news)

razgriz737

Reaction score
WTIII:
"In my opinion, today was the best practice we had all year. Really, two weeks to prepare, smh. Guys are flying around, feels good"
https://twitter.com/WaltThurm3

ADB:
"Man these past two practices have been ridiculous. Can’t wait!"
https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr

EDIT: a couple more...(thanks ivotuk and 253hawk)

Tate:
"Another great day of work in the books. The big day is getting closer."
https://twitter.com/ShowtimeTate

Peter King:
"Nine times I've been a SB pool reporter. Today's the fastest practice I've covered at a SB. Carroll loved hearing that."

Sorry if this is not thread-worthy. Just thought I'd post these for non-twitter folk.

:179417:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Peter King said "Of the 9 times I've been a pool reporter for the Superbowl (reports on practices), this is the fastest practice I have ever seen!"

Sac

Reaction score
ivotuk":2srr6d7t said:
Peter King said "Of the 9 times I've been a pool reporter for the Superbowl (reports on practices), this is the fastest practice I have ever seen!"

Link?

253hawk

Reaction score
He said it during yesterday's practice:

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing Jan 29
Nine times I've been a SB pool reporter. Today's the fastest practice I've covered at a SB. Carroll loved hearing that.

Jac

Reaction score
razgriz737":219bcgh6 said:
Sorry if this is not thread-worthy. Just thought I'd post these for non-twitter folk.

:179417:

Not thread worthy? This is probably my favorite post of the week. I think it was the New Orleans MNF game (total domination) in which Wilson had texted to Carroll about the great practice they had.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Similar stuff was being said before the first NO matchup. Good news. I'm feeling a royal ass kicking on the horizon...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just to add to it. Seahawks had everyone listed as a full participant in practice today.

Broncos had everyone except DT Sione Fua

Laloosh

Reaction score
Always good to hear positive vibes coming from the guys. The fire's lit, just need something to torch :)

GO HAWKS!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm one of those guys who really believes a great practice carries over to the game. This is awesome to hear and especially encouraging that guys on both offense and defense felt great about it.

themunn

Reaction score
as long as they don't overexcite themselves for the game!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Theres about 50 non worthy threads a day, this isnt one of them.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Maragos was on the radio this afternoon, forgot which show, 710 or KJR...

But they brought up what people are saying how fast they practice, how hard. He was like, ''that's normal, that's how we always do it, maybe these national guys haven't seen this before or are surprised" or something along those lines.

Reaction score
Good post and great insight into where the boys are in relation to their readiness. It just could be that Pete has this group peaking at just the right time and if so, then we are about to see some real physical football, played at a crazy speed rarely seen.

Channeling my best Bart Scott.....Can't wait!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
All 3 of these guys: WTIII, ADB and Golden are gonna need to play really good games for us on Sunday if we want to win.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
great news. add this to the thread about how Denver struggled vs the Jacksonville D this year, (playing w/ our castoffs) and running our scheme over pressuring w 4 guys (again see, guys that would see the field on our team) --- speed kills (Manning).