Kaepernick on Sherman

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted. I'm sorry but kaep really is an idiot.

msn.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/colin-kaepernick-finally-unloads-on-richard-sherman-013014

Muhammad Ali: " I am the greatest "

Enough said

*edit* not sure how to make link clickable.. Copy and paste I guess.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
It's not in this article, but on Yahoo it had some quote from Kraep about how if that ball had been one foot higher, Sherman would be the goat right now.

Actually, that's a beautifully thrown pass. One foot higher, and Crabtree is extending his arms as he's coming down, and there is an even greater percentage of that ball bouncing off his fingertips. Of course, it would give the 9ers another shot because it wouldn't be a tip, but fact is, Kraep, you have no idea how it would've turned out if you'd thrown it higher.

Now get back to studying your lines for the role of Xerxes in the Disney Channel knockoff of 300.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Sherm's afraid of your receivers, Keap? I always thought he wasn't the smartest guy, but that is a straight dumbass statement. And he tops it off with the "if the ball was one foot farther it's a TD" comment? It wasn't one foot farther,Kaep, you threw an INT. He's a good quarterback, but damn, what a clown.

Here's a link with the "one foot farther" quote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ridiculous

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I think this is apples to apples. In Kaps rant against Sherm he disses Sherm for proclaiming he is better than another player. Well wasn't Kap mocking Kam's superman because Kam went one while Kap went 35th kind of the same thing? Basically what Krap was saying was that, "See I am better than you Kam!!" Why don't the awesome angry media ask Kap a follow up on that?

Meeker

Reaction score
Thats hilarious. Sherman scared of them? Funny, in the game it was the COMPLETE opposite. Go rewatch the game and see how Kaepernick's first read in the first half was to his left...hilarious for any QB that isn't a southpaw. In the second half they adjusted by having the TE or a slot WR on the right so Kaepernick's first read could be to his right. Sherman was one of Kaepernick's last reads on nearly every play, I only saw 3 plays where he wasn't; 2 times he manned up over Boldin in the slot (neither time was he targeted) and the last play of the game (that turned out pretty well...). His other loan target was on a scramble after Kaepernick went through several reads...

Even Niners fans were laughing when he said that he'd take Crabtree on Sherman 1 on 1 all day, since he had it a number of times and could have had it at any time during the game if they wanted it...

They were CLEARLY scared of and avoiding Sherman.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Kaep should have just said nothing. Looks so weak with that stuff.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Kap's favorite receiver when he plays the Seahawks is a member of the L.O.B. His name is Kam Chancellor. He loves to throw a near perfect pass to Kam. He only threw to Crabtree to end the NFCCG because he didn't see Kam open.

HawkinBalls

Reaction score
"I'll take Crabtree against Sherman any day of the week," Kaepernick said.

Attachments

• ThatIsWhyYouFail-2.jpg
    ThatIsWhyYouFail-2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,865

The Radish

Reaction score
HawkinBalls":334h3hv3 said:

No he did not say that,,,,,

He said

"I'll take one on one with Crabtree anytime".

And that's not a bragging statement its merely football business. Most people one on one with Crabtree are toast, just not so against Sherman. He wasn't bashing Sherman at all just stating football facts.

Also for the supposed statement about if the ball was a foot higher Sherman would be the goat. I have news for you. If the ball was a foot higher Crabtree would have been out of bounds.

:roll:

korboko

Reaction score
He tells Russell Wilson that he's rooting for him to win a ring, yet he tells the media he's rooting for the Broncos. Contradictory, isn't it?

Meeker

Reaction score
The Radish":3b5zlcp1 said:
HawkinBalls":3b5zlcp1 said:

No he did not say that,,,,,

He said

"I'll take one on one with Crabtree anytime".

And that's not a bragging statement its merely football business. Most people one on one with Crabtree are toast, just not so against Sherman. He wasn't bashing Sherman at all just stating football facts.

Also for the supposed statement about if the ball was a foot higher Sherman would be the goat. I have news for you. If the ball was a foot higher Crabtree would have been out of bounds.

:roll:

That's the quote from Bill Williamson's article, he didn't paraphrase, he copy-pasted.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/st ... ridiculous

jkitsune

Reaction score
Kaepernick's really upset about what Sherman said.

He should've worn his Beats By Dre so that he could hear what he wants.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Timberhawk":2s6wy4zd said:
I think this is apples to apples. In Kaps rant against Sherm he disses Sherm for proclaiming he is better than another player. Well wasn't Kap mocking Kam's superman because Kam went one while Kap went 35th kind of the same thing? Basically what Krap was saying was that, "See I am better than you Kam!!" Why don't the awesome angry media ask Kap a follow up on that?

I was thinking the same thing with Kap doing the superman stunt. Hypocrite much?

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
It's obvious that Sherman and company have taken up permanent residence in Kaepernick's head. Of the 22 turnovers the 49ers had in their 19 regular and post-season games, 9 of them were against the Seahawks and most were courtesy of Kaepernick. Fear isn't exactly the first word that comes to mind when the LOB faces the 49ers. More like greed.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Meeker":9qavdree said:
Thats hilarious. Sherman scared of them? Funny, in the game it was the COMPLETE opposite. Go rewatch the game and see how Kaepernick's first read in the first half was to his left...hilarious for any QB that isn't a southpaw. In the second half they adjusted by having the TE or a slot WR on the right so Kaepernick's first read could be to his right. Sherman was one of Kaepernick's last reads on nearly every play, I only saw 3 plays where he wasn't; 2 times he manned up over Boldin in the slot (neither time was he targeted) and the last play of the game (that turned out pretty well...). His other loan target was on a scramble after Kaepernick went through several reads...

Even Niners fans were laughing when he said that he'd take Crabtree on Sherman 1 on 1 all day, since he had it a number of times and could have had it at any time during the game if they wanted it...

They were CLEARLY scared of and avoiding Sherman.
Yep, he was too damned scared to pull the trigger, because he KNOWS Sherman would have picked him off, and if this isn't true, then how does he justify throwing that pick, and NOT throwing well over Sherman's head.
I'll tell you why, because he clearly believed that Crabs was going to go up and rip it out of Sherman's hands.
He doesn't believe that Sherman should have been hyped about beating him out at the end of the game?, yeah, okay sniveler, let's see if you can make up for your screw-up next Season, because you will indeed have another shot at making him the "Goat" then.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Kaepernick is on First Take tomorrow. The trainwreck should continue.