SeaChickens...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Personally I think that name is dumb. It's not even funny or creative. I feel like im being insulted by a kindergartner when someone refers to the seahawks as seachickens

dbmack

Reaction score
Seahags is the worst. That is what my grandson calls them.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Kind of convenient that we don't really have a quality pejorative nickname. "Seachickens" and "Seahags" are just dumb, "Shehawks" is piggish and "Seacawks/Seacocks" is the silliest of all. They all just seem forced and lame. None of them roll of the tongue like Whiners or Bungles or Lambs.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3dvmxazz said:
Kind of convenient that we don't really have a quality pejorative nickname. "Seachickens" and "Seahags" are just dumb, "Shehawks" is piggish and "Seacawks/Seacocks" is the silliest of all. They all just seem forced and lame. None of them roll of the tongue like Whiners or Bungles or Lambs.
Exactly. Im browsing the broncos forums and the favorite seems to be "bitch pigeons"...Mature guys they got over there at the Orange mane central

Lanakila

Reaction score
I have a friend who likes to taunt me with Sea dodos, chickens , sea blah blah blah. It is pretty infantile. The problem is you can put anything after Sea and make it an 'insult.' Doesn't take a lot of creativity.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Seachickens is as old as the team itself I think. I've heard that term, by non-Seahawks and even some Seahawks fans for 25 years. It goes in one ear and right out the other anymore.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Donkeys, Donkos, Donks and HorseFaces are my favorites for our opponent.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I've never understood the Seachickens slur. Is it implying that the Seahawks, are in fact, tuna?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3e3vvsty said:
Personally I think that name is dumb. It's not even funny or creative. I feel like im being insulted by a kindergartner when someone refers to the seahawks as seachickens
I usually look at them and grin, and say, no!.... wow!.... then I ask them (still grinning),dude, did you just make that up?

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Never understood the whole chicken thing. Chicken's are usually caged, domesticated creatures. They do lay eggs for good eats. If we are chickens, then we have morphed into one nasty pissed off group of chickens, the kind that chases you and wants to pluck your freaking eyes out and crap on your head.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
I think it fits well in the phrase "Fry the Seachickens". That's what all my SD friends used to put on their banners for Charger games. It's as good as Donkeys, both of which are stupid cousins of the source animal. Not really sure why people don't get it here. Nvm, I actually do get it.

Personally I'm a fan of the new Seadderal Seachickens combo. Brought it on ourselves, even if we're not the team with the most incidents. We're certainly the loudest.

Great. Now Seachickens is in my autocorrect dictionary n

minormillikin

Reaction score
I kind of like "SeaHogs". It's fierce and mythological sounding. Unfortunately, no one says it.