Keep Calm - We Got This. Boss!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I keep reading here and abroad... this nervousness of this game for Hawkers.

Really, have a drink.. or two... or get away from the noise however you do.

But this is not going to be easy, no, it's going t be as hard... maybe even harder than the NFCCG... maybe!

But we got this... we really do. I'm not being over confident or cocky... I've been a fan since DAY ONE! I was a just 13 (and a little over a week) old. when we firs stepped on the GRIDIRON. So trust this old dog I know....

WE GOT THIS!!

BOSS

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Whose nervous, I'm not nervous......pssshhh nervous, nope......not nervous at all...................OK, I'm freaking out man!

tumblr_inline_mn92zaitcZ1qz4rgp.gif

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I was slightly nervous last week, but frankly this team is just too solid for a team like Denver over 4 quarters.

When the Niners threw that last pick, they sent the most intense football team in the NFL to the Super Bowl. These guys are starving predators that went a week without food. They are meat eaters and after weeks of having to hunt tigers the NFL put Broncos on the menu.

Seeker

Reaction score
broncos are paper tiger, we are a tiger tiger. we will be fine.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3gv5gmvk said:
When the Niners threw that last pick, they sent the most intense football team in the NFL to the Super Bowl. These guys are starving predators that went a week without food. They are meat eaters and after weeks of having to hunt tigers the NFL put Broncos on the menu.
^^ YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! ^^

The football-watching public knows so very little about our beloved South-Alaska based squad. They will be stunned on Sunday.

ivotuk

Reaction score
We beat the second best team in the NFL in the NFCCG.

The only reason it was close is because Pete plays it close to the vest.

Not this game.

Not with Percy Harvin at the ready, like a loaded Sniper Rifle pointed at the enemy, he's going to go off, and with deadly precision.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
All you gotta do is watch the Broncos post AFCCG player reaction vs the Seahawks NFCCG player reaction to see where the passion, hunger and determination is...OUTSIDE THE BOX!!