Sent my kid to school today wearing my 1985 Krieg jersey

seabowl

Reaction score
Today my daughter was told to wear blue to school for some kind of math competition. So I decided to break out the 1985 mesh Krieg jersey and she was more than happy to show it off. Had to explain to her that the jersey was different than the ones today if anyone asked. Had to admit I was a proud papa looking at her in that jersey. I loved the wide mesh jerseys.

Laloosh

Reaction score
seabowl":1fcor0x1 said:
Today my daughter was told to wear blue to school for some kind of math competition. So I decided to break out the 1985 mesh Krieg jersey and she was more than happy to show it off. Had to explain to her that the jersey was different than the ones today if anyone asked. Had to admit I was a proud papa looking at her in that jersey. I loved the wide mesh jerseys.

Will they send her home for smelling like beer and hot dogs?

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2xu6ccnw said:
seabowl":2xu6ccnw said:

Will they send her home for smelling like beer and hot dogs?

I was 15 when I got the jersey and grew out of it pretty fast. Actually come to think about it I did have a few sips back when I was a teenager.