ESPN is all over the Broncos...

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
You'd think the Broncos had already won the super bowl.

No respect.

:141847_bnono:

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Living in Colorado, the level of delusion is pretty high. Apparently the Broncos have the top O and top D in the league, why should we even show up. Somehow I have lived through the last two weeks, though today has been a bit testy. LOL

Axx

Reaction score
its ok, Adam Rank has predicted seattle to win by 3 touchdowns.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35oimqru said:
Peyton's legacy needs another ring!!!!11
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: so tired of that as are the rest of us. The media needs to shut up.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
ESPN is just mad 'cuz Marshawn Lynch won't give 'em the time of day.

Speaking of reporters that I don't like, this Super Bowl is on FOX. Unfortunate, yes, because Joe Buck suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks real bad at announcing and also life. This is what nepotism gets us.

However, how awesome will it be to see a crushed Pam Oliver interviewing Peyton Manning if/after Seattle wins? Like, do you think she'll be bawling too hard to get words out? If Peyton quotes literature, will she be confused? Again?

soxhawk

Reaction score
I thought the coverage has been pretty balanced on both sides. This game needs to start soon...natives are getting restless!

Northhawk

Reaction score
If it bugs you so much, do what I do. I'm skipping all the pre-game media and will only tune in when the game starts. Listening to all the pro-Peyton crap just ruins the experience. However, when we win, I will be watching, reading, listening to all the post-game crap and lovin' every minute of it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
We need to take the lead of the way Carroll runs practice on this forum, but instead of Turnover Thursday, we need to have "Disrespect Friday" and "East Coast Bias Wednesday."

That way we can contain all these posts in 2-3 tidy little threads, as opposed to having 20 "OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT SO AND SO SAID!" on the front page every single day.

Latest posts