The should change the name of the show "Numbers don't Lie"

BamKam

Reaction score
To "As many stats as we can make that go against the Seahawks". It was brutal watching this morning. If this were the smack shack I would have some very choice words for that moron Jamelle Hill.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
What is amazing is how many people are saying, "Oh, the Broncos are going to be able to exploit this matchup on offense... (etc)" but when we flip the script about Seattles great rushing offense all the sudden the amazing Broncos dline is built to stop that, never mind that they are essentially tied statistically with Seattle in the run D dept. but oh no, that matchup is going Denvers way.

Seriously, with the media jumping the shark with the hyperbole for Denver and Manning I'm starting to expect our boys to stomp the lot of em'.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
* This is from the minutia of media covering the game for the most part.

The hidden stat not being respected in regards to Seattle, we scored more points this season than the Saints.

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
Jamelle Hill is a total moron.. I can't wait till the Seahawks shut her face up. :)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You can manipulate statistics to prove any narrative you want, that's all this show is.

The producers get together and discuss what angle they want to go with for each show, and then research the stats to prove it. I don't care about this show not because they're taking a Bronco specific angle, I don't watch it because I find discussing stats boring.

I watch sports shows because of interesting opinions, which is why I like the NFL Network. Guys like Deion and Irvin are passionate dudes, so that's interesting to me.

sutz

Reaction score
There are three kinds of lies: white lies, damn lies, and statistics.- Mark Twain.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jhoeHawk":1jjb5gcd said:
Jamelle Hill is a total moron.. I can't wait till the Seahawks shut her face up. :)
Why act shocked? She bleeds 49er red and gold she's an avowed 49er homer.

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
Aha.. that explains it.. She can eat crow when the hawks bring home the championship trophy.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Jamelle Hill has never written an article I found interesting or intelligent. I have no idea why or how she has a job there but then I realize they employ Skip Bayless too.