Home Field Advantage Continues?

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Nosette & I stomped all over New York today. From the Meat Packing District to Central Park to Super Bowl Blvd it was all 12's. I'm estimating a 5 to 1 ratio of Hawks to Broncos--the lopsidedness was astonishing.

Every other block there were SEA-HAWK chants. But our friends in orange had nothing but dead silence. The few bronco species that I did see looked a little overwhelmed, standoffish & scared (I'm not exaggerating).

There's a buzz in this city like no other. ALL the locals telling me in Jersey accents that they're in our corner. Its unreal, even the fricken Empire State building was pimped out in blue and green.

Best part was when we went to the NFL Shop that was set up on the 4th floor at Macy's. Most of the Seahawks shwag was blown out. YET, all the Bronco gear was in stock--they couldn't give that crap away.

Something tells me this crowd will be nothing like that of Super Bowl XL (Terrible Towels galore). 12's traveling well to the big dance, SO PROUD!

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

IcedOut

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Nice!

With all the TV coverage, ive noticed a lot of orange and blue, which had me concerned.

Then I looked more closely and was reminded that those are also Mets/Knicks colors.

seanoob

Reaction score
I hope this is the case on Sunday. Bring the noise 12s. Thank you for the noise in advance.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Posted this earlier today when watching NFLN they were showing the street going to and from commercial and it was filled with Seahawks fans Chanting.....Gave me a chill

OP
OP
TalontedNoseRider

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
kidhawk":2qpu72ke said:
Posted this earlier today when watching NFLN they were showing the street going to and from commercial and it was filled with Seahawks fans Chanting.....Gave me a chill

Visual confirmed sir!

kidhawk

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":1adm01vz said:
kidhawk":1adm01vz said:

Visual confirmed sir!

That is so AMAZING...I'm a little jealous but a whole lot proud of the way our twelves are representing

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I know we all wish we could be there. I was thinking if I could have made it I would have smuggled a huge ghetto blaster with a side of twelves to pump some James Brown as the Hawks ran by me in and out of the tunnel. I think that would pump up the players since they practice to it all the time. Then if I was at the game I would yell my lungs out at all the right times. As the Hawks see you all doing this I know they will recognize and appreciate it. We have a connection between fans and players like none else.

Anyway, thanks for representing us so well and giving us the live updates. I so appreciate it.

Go Hawks!!!

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
And more on the way. Touching down in big apple in 3 hours. And for what it's worth, SeaTac looked like a Seahawk migration this morning.

dukestar

Reaction score
Loads of Hawks fans at SeaTac today getting on planes. Hopefully headed to NYC. #gohawks

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
The 12s who are attending like myself ate gonna bring the quake to MetLife the NFL has never seen fans like this at the superbowl ...i know we've been there before but Detroit was over run with shitburgh. Fans not this time !!!!we all we need we all we got!!! Go hawks!!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This is exactly the reason why I wanted Denver in the Super Bowl and not New England.

Can you imagine NYC right now if the Patriots made it? :pukeface:

Axx

Reaction score
I wish i had $5000 to go to the superbowl and spend time in new york :(

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
This thread is incredible. I've already got goosebumps imagining MetLife Stadium filled with 12s going apeshit.

Monistat

Reaction score
It's true. I live/work in meatpacking and 12's are everywhere. I will be attending the game with 4 other hawks fans. How amazing would it be to see a stadium full of more hawks than bronco fans. Would be a nice reverse of fortune for those horrible towels in detroit.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Two things mess up Manning: Pressure and Noise. He needs absolute complete quietness to function at his 100%. I hope you 12s at the game make sure he doesn't get that.

That said, I hope the 12s that are going to the game are not the mummy-daddy, coffee drinking, 2 daughter families seeking a nice game to watch comfortably. I hope its the crazy, beer chugging, loud punks who will screaming to the tip of their lungs. lol

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
seadoc30":2wprx90p said:
Two things mess up Manning: Pressure and Noise. He needs absolute complete quietness to function at his 100%. I hope you 12s at the game make sure he doesn't get that.

That said, I hope the 12s that are going to the game are not the mummy-daddy, coffee drinking, 2 daughter families seeking a nice game to watch comfortably. I hope its the crazy, beer chugging, loud punks who will screaming to the tip of their lungs. lol
Just the tip?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":3r78hi9z said:
seadoc30":3r78hi9z said:

Just the tip?

Just the tip.