superbowl nerves setting in

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Okay up to today I was cool as the other side of the pillow.... But now after watching all the networks and everyone starting to make their pick its starting to hit me its only 2 days away now and I got my whole outfit ready to go tickets ready RV all stocked up iam leaving early Sunday iam starting to get nervous cause iam getting to see the Seahawks in the superbowl....living in NJ I thought I never would see that as the superbowl is usually in far away places ...it must be destiny that all the stars are lining up like this and that's what iam most nervous about ... My day begins and ends with everything Seahawks it drives my wife and family nuts all iam asking the football gods is please lets us just have one that's all I need .... Go hawks!!!....... we all we need we all we got!!!!

kmeleon

Reaction score
jerseyhawk":26pzrc0l said:
Okay up to today I was cool as the other side of the pillow.... But now after watching all the networks and everyone starting to make their pick its starting to hit me its only 2 days away now and I got my whole outfit ready to go tickets ready RV all stocked up iam leaving early Sunday iam starting to get nervous cause iam getting to see the Seahawks in the superbowl....living in NJ I thought I never would see that as the superbowl is usually in far away places ...it must be destiny that all the stars are lining up like this and that's what iam most nervous about ... My day begins and ends with everything Seahawks it drives my wife and family nuts all iam asking the football gods is please lets us just have one that's all I need .... Go hawks!!!....... we all we need we all we got!!!!

Where are you parking your RV? If I buy a ticket I'll look you up. Coming from Allentown.

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Iam not sure my buddy paid the parking part but when I find out I will post it on here so anyone who is there meet and greet so check on here around 3pm on Sunday

Steve2222

Reaction score
Nerves are setting in too now finally. I got my Seahawks hat and Bronco Buster shirt ready to go.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Sounds good, any advice for catching the train to the game coming from PA? Thats the part I`m really worried about, im guessing it makes sense to just park in secacus and hop the train right there?

slipwax

Reaction score
Butterflies are starting with me also. Heard someone on TV say the Superbowl starts in a little over 48 hours and it hit me. I may not sleep this weekend

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the trains either I live cape may NJ which is the southern most tip of N.J. all the city stuff trains and all that is foreign to lucky the people iam going with have been to MetLife before or I would be lost in s second that's why I will tell people where iam parked once iam there cause iam horrible with directions of places iam not use too

JKent82

Reaction score
Me too. Last night it started and then watching the new Rain City Redemption didn't help.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Don’t be so focused on the outcome that you forget to enjoy the ride. Cut er loose my man

DrDix

Reaction score
The correct term is "We all we got, we all we need."

Two threads in a row I've seen it butchered. It's not hard.

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Sorry just notice I've been writing it that way sorry for the people who never made a mistake ever in anything they've done or said or wrote I will try my best next time

pmedic920

Reaction score
2abu5epa.jpg

Timberhawk

Reaction score
One of the reasons I love this board. It is nice knowing I am not the only one wigging out inside. Every SB is a big deal for all fans I know, but few can know the excitement and nerves of us lifelong Hawk diehards right now. We are like a band of brothers/sisters. That said I have a good feeling about Sunday night. Can't wait!!!

Go Hawks!!!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
i've been relatively calm, cool, and collected the past week.... but being that it is now less than 48 hours to kickoff... i'm starting to get those butterflies, that the game is just around the corner. that this season, our year, this moment, the 60 minutes left to play....

baconstripdivots

Reaction score
kmeleon":170rqnec said:
Sounds good, any advice for catching the train to the game coming from PA? Thats the part I`m really worried about, im guessing it makes sense to just park in secacus and hop the train right there?
kmeleon,
Apologies if this has been answered already. Don't even consider the parking lot at Secaucus Junction as it's not big enough and will be inaccessible on or before gameday. Depending where you are coming from in PA, you can catch a NJ transit train at several points in western NJ (See map here: http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet. ... dulesMapTo ) which will connect you to the Secaucus Junction station where you will be able to follow this schedule on gameday: http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet. ... edulesFrom. I hope this helps.

I'll be happy to offer any Hawks fans with any questions they may have regarding the NY/NJ area as crunch time approaches. If I can offer advice or an answer, I'll do whatever I can to help.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Still not nervous...IM ALL IN...cool as Wilson on this TD. I have a feeling Wilson is going to ball out and dominate

seaaaa.gif

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I must admit......I'm about twice as concerned with two days to go as I was in 2006. Don't know how I can even watch the kickoff!

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Its 1:00am just kicked some bronco ass on madden got my rank up to 8000 best in the world and I have never used anyone besides hawks .... Just trying to get my mind off of the tv and all the countdown shit .....serenity Now!!! Its so close I was nervous last Superbowl but this time since iam going to the game I'm shittin bricks its starting to feel like its to real thank god I took off Monday too cause either way im gonna be physically. And mentally drained!!!!