This Is Must Read Content From Another .Netter

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I am resuscitating this post from HansGruber because I believe its the best of the year and spot on for what is going to happen this week. Here is what he said:

In the end, I agree with everyone else that physicality is the difference and will play a HUGE role. This Seattle team has been bare-knuckle boxing bikers, prison escapees, and the worst criminal scum imaginable in a dark alley the last 5-6 weeks, taking cheap kidney shots and 2x4s across the head. Now, we're standing there in the alley with a bloody prison shank in one hand (our secondary), and a wood bat with nails sticking out of it in the other (that front 7).

Peyton just came wandering on to our turf with a switchblade, dancing around like this is Westside Story or something. That dancing around stuff is great for the ladies and Broadway, but this is a freaking street brawl, fool. He's going to start out whistling and singing, and Michael Bennet's gonna give him a steel toed boot to the groin while Big Red Bryant starts hammering the RB's head in with a lead pipe. Bitch, this ain't Hollywood. You just stepped into Hell. Meanwhile, Beast Mode is holding his junk in one hand, a chain with a gym lock in the other, chewing on a toothpick, and grinning at Denver's LBs like a maniac.

Seahawks
road-warrior-mad-max-2-crazies.jpg

Broncos
R2TTD00Z.jpg

samwize77

Reaction score
LOL thanks for sharing that! I hadn't read that before. Great post Hans!!!!!