LAMENESS

KPA

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

The guy I work with has supported the 49ers all season, and been absolutely obnoxious in the games leading up to the Seahawks games just divulged that he bought both a Bronco's #18 Jersey and a Seahawks #24 Jersey for the sole reason to wear the winners jersey on Monday.

Now I just feel sorry for his family.

Greenhell

Reaction score
KPA":1obcqrln said:
If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

The guy I work with has supported the 49ers all season, and been absolutely obnoxious in the games leading up to the Seahawks games just divulged that he bought both a Bronco's #18 Jersey and a Seahawks #24 Jersey for the sole reason to wear the winners jersey on Monday.

Now I just feel sorry for his family.

What an buffoon.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I don't know that I've ever been more certain that I hate a human being.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Let me tell you that fans of other teams are not like the 12s to me any fan of any team to me should never wear the colors of other team ....ever I have never worn anything but Seahawks football no matter what since I was seven and iam turning 37 this year .... Shit I have never even used another team on madden since it came out even tecmo bowl years always Seahawks .....i just don't get other teams fans they are mostly just front runners whlo only support their teams when they do good and don't care the rest of the time ....i just like my screen name are hawks 24\7.....go hawk!! We all we need we all we got!!!!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
jerseyhawk":3bppy60u said:
Let me tell you that fans of other teams are not like the 12s to me any fan of any team to me should never wear the colors of other team ....ever I have never worn anything but Seahawks football no matter what since I was seven and iam turning 37 this year .... Shit I have never even used another team on madden since it came out even tecmo bowl years always Seahawks .....i just don't get other teams fans they are mostly just front runners whlo only support their teams when they do good and don't care the rest of the time ....i just like my screen name are hawks 24\7.....go hawk!! We all we need we all we got!!!!

Butchered again ... :34853_doh:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh man... That is the WORST, most HATED of all bandwagon fans. Only pledging allegiance to the flavor of the week/year. That way they NEVER lose! Yeaaaa! Sorry, but those are the ones that I don't want anywhere NEAR the Seahawks bandwagon... :evil:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
jerseyhawk":u9atmiu4 said:

Whoa man, you missed out on using Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl?