Article (sort of): Kraepernick says SEA nickel is weak

Axx

Reaction score
it was so weak kaep was able to pick it apart

chris98251

Reaction score
Why are we posting anything that Kaep has as far as opinion, nobody cares, if what he says is true he would not be sitting on a couch saying he wasn't going to wtach the game.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":3af7l0jp said:
Why are we posting anything that Kaep has as far as opinion, nobody cares, if what he says is true he would not be sitting on a couch saying he wasn't going to wtach the game.

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, not to say anything at all?

chris98251

Reaction score
Yes she did, then I put her in time out.

She also said children should be seen and not heard, took me forever to get the plaster off me.

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
Looks like Kap will be available for many more Super Bowl analyst positions in the near future.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Who cares what a 2nd place QB has to say?

He lost and now he's being a little girl about it for lack of better words.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I think it is cute that he is trying to pretend that he understands how to play QB.

Maybe later, when he gets better and can play QB and share the ball with ALL his receivers, then it would be useful to hear from him.

Right now it is just funny.

Someday, if he tries real hard (and doesn't throw 3 interceptions in the 4th) he can play well against us. Right now the big boys are playing. He slipped through last year because he got to avoid us because of Clemons' injury. So he got a chance to show he can choke away the SB against a team that wasn't near the best in the AFC.

But this year he had to play Seattle and so he is just grumpy about that. Understandable, and funny.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's called high character, Kaep. If you don't know what that is, just take a look at the two quarterbacks that will be playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday while you sit on your couch and continue to talk out of your ass like a little bitch.

amill87

Reaction score
What's worse than this is Brock Huard essentially agreed with Kaepernick earlier this week.

I'm paraphrasing but it was along the lines that the our run defense is so good, the Broncos will want to try to get our nickel package.

Yeah. Because our run defense is better than our pass defense.

chris98251

Reaction score
morgulon1":26qix402 said:
He DOES understand he has to play us again. Doesn't he?

He can't think far enough ahead to avoid letting his mouth cash checks his ass can't cover, why do y9ou think he would think about next season yet.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Taking on the personality of his fans I see. Going to backfire on him, he's not exactly a former MVP QB, Super Bowl winning QB, or even a top 5 QB to be taking the trash talkin route. People expect CBs to be idiots, not up and coming QBs that have proved little.

If Seattle wins, the pressure grows for him to match Wilson's success via a ring. I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself before said game is over. The microscope will be fully on him in his contract year, and the press WILL remind everyone of his words, at the very least when he faces us next year. We all know how he performs under pressure lol.

lsheldon

Reaction score
He's just trying to get some attention. No one cares about them now and it hurts his feelings.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Why are we suddenly having to have an update every time Kaepernick passes gas?