Any chance we can save the gameday thread from tomorrow?

jkitsune

Reaction score
I may be the only one who thinks this would be interesting, but if the 'Hawks win tomorrow, any chance we can save the game thread for posterity? I figure in the aftermath of our first Lombardi (if it happens) that it would be entertaining to review all the ridiculous ups and downs from the game itself.

I figure if (God forbid) we lose, the thread just gets scrapped.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
rideaducati":djki36c4 said:
What do you mean by "if"?... WHEN.

Call me superstitious. I can't bring myself to say it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
We use an entire forum for game day, but I am sure we can save certain threads in the archives.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
All I know is that the gameday forum has usually been open by now, at least that was how it was for the last 2 playoff games.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
its probably best i stay away from .net during the game tommorow. WE ARE IN THE SUPERB OWL...WHAT THE *(&(*&(*&(*&(*&(*&

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Maybe just the threads that summarize emotional highs and lows during the game. Just a thought. I have no concept of how easy or hard it might be to do. Maybe even just leave it open for a while so I personally can skim through it, and then do what you want....

nategreat

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":109yznfk said:
We use an entire forum for game day, but I am sure we can save certain threads in the archives.

Just a suggestion: maybe we could have an "official" thread in the Gameday forum that can be saved to the archive, and could be noted as such in the thread title? Something like "Superbowl XLVIII: A Thread for the Archives."

Happy

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3b5nbbof said:
All I know is that the gameday forum has usually been open by now, at least that was how it was for the last 2 playoff games.

Good point.

chris98251

Reaction score
We want to make you squirm, and have the tension build so that when open it's like a sale at Walmart :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":1enuinzl said:
We want to make you squirm, and have the tension build so that when open it's like a sale at Walmart :)

O.M.G.
We dont have to deal with the Walmartians then....do we????? :sarcasm_off:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

mort

Reaction score
I like it, but imma guess it'll have to be a shack archive ;)