Since we are all mostly confident,

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
How would a in his prime PM fare against this defense and secondary? All week I've heard about how with a bum ankle, fused neck, and an arm that tosses ducks that PM's strengths are limited to his accuracy, audibles and protections, playoff experience, and advanced knowledge of the game.

Would we be so confident if this was the PM of 4-5 years ago?

:stirthepot: less than 24 hrs to go!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Worse, because right now he's in the sweet spot. Mentally he has the game down cold. What makes him special is that he still has the physical tools to take advantage of that. He might have 1-2 more years of that but I would bet against even that if we win because that means we will have hit him and the like.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A Drew Brees like quarter back with his PM skillset passing would be scary. I think that the versatility of a mobile quarterback like ours changes the game a lot. A pocket passer like PM has become and was for the last 5 or so years is an easy target and has less awareness or control of the system. I think that he possibly could have gotten hit enough for him to miss a step against our team now too. Even with his speed of passing, he still would be hit a few times. Just an opinion.

rideaducati

Reaction score
With the defenses he's had during his career, it wouldn't and didn't matter what Peyton did because his defenses couldn't stop average offenses. That trend continues tomorrow.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I don't get it. I really don't. If Manning was really as good as all that, and he was that much of a difference maker all by himself, then why does he ever lose? He should be invincible.

But he's not.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3mhe54a7 said:
Peyton Manning just set the NFL record for TD passes and passing yardage. How do those stats measure up to his "in prime" days?

I was just about to say, I think he might be in his prime.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":37wrv7v9 said:
Seahawk Sailor":37wrv7v9 said:
Peyton Manning just set the NFL record for TD passes and passing yardage. How do those stats measure up to his "in prime" days?

I was just about to say, I think he might be in his prime.
If that's so welcome to 15-17 years of Seahawk domination. Hint for the wise.... he isn't in his prime but he is in his sweet spot. Which is probably worse for us but it is what it is and now we ger to see if it was all bullshite or real.