Good thoughts to everyone on .net, enjoy this next 24 hours

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Just want to wish our Hawks and everyone here some super good mojo for this game. Been a great year and we have witnessed an amazing team that has the talent, confidence and the sure-minded belief that they will win. Like others have said, strap in, it's going to be a crazy ride for the next 24 hours. The media and celebrity folks will say both good and bad about our team, but I can't help but feel only great things for what this team has accomplished. All the predictions are just that and now we get to see an actual game with an actual result. So proud of all the show of fan support in our city, the 12s here and now with Seahawk fans flooding the streets and bars in New York, and now proud for Walt to get in the HOF. It's just great to be a Hawk Fan right now!

For all of you preparing to watch the game in your living rooms, have a great day of food and cheering tomorrow. For all of you 12s cheering in MetLife stadium, represent the 12th man proud, we are there with you in spirit....the world is about to see a battle of epic proportions. I think the Seahawks will show everyone what we all already know, that they are champions.

For all of us, I raise my glass with pride to my fellow Seahawk Fans. Go Hawks!