Live Updates

samwize77

Reaction score
If any of you 12's in NY or NJ have a spare second tonight...update us 12's here what its like there tonight!!

Exittium

Reaction score
Pictures to! I wanna see the Flood of 12's in NY!

MookieB88

Reaction score
I've just spent three or four hours walking around Manhattan and I'd say Hawks outnumber Broncos by at least 2-1.

No real mass gatherings that I saw but almost every other person is wearing Seahawks gear.

The Super Bowl boulevard thing was ok, nothing really to see but thousands and thousands of people.

The SB store in Macy's was absolutely packed and had some decent stuff, long lines to pay!

Overall there is a great vibe in the city and I can even hear the occasional SEA-HAWKS shout from my 33rd floor hotel room. My 12th man flag is flying proudly out of the window. The Empire State Building looks amazing in Hawks colors, a very proud moment to see that.

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Help em' bring it home guys!!!!!!!!!!! Loud and Proud!

Monistat

Reaction score
Been walking around Meatpacking(downtown) where i work and live. I have honestly seen over 20 hawks fans excluding my friends and i and only 2 broncos fans. The city is really buzzing though, this saturday is the busiest i have seen this area in a long time. As a hair colorist many of my clients said they were going out tonight because of the great vibe going on in the city atm.

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Monistat":2ou9w6kn said:
Been walking around Meatpacking(downtown) where i work and live. I have honestly seen over 20 hawks fans excluding my friends and i and only 2 broncos fans. The city is really buzzing though, this saturday is the busiest i have seen this area in a long time. As a hair colorist many of my clients said they were going out tonight because of the great vibe going on in the city atm.
Enjoy it for us out west! Rep Well!! A couple of quick snapshots would be wonderful!!!

Monistat

Reaction score
I'm in for the night, getting up early to go pick up my tickets!!!! Just bought them an hour ago, but i will take some pictures for sure tomo and put them up :) It's been great talking to all the 12's and hearing everyones stories. This team has all touched us emotionally one way or another and is amazing to hear others that feel it as well.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I am going to break out both my Jersey and Santa Seahawk hat with my Seahawk towel tomorrow.Going out to the store on purpose even though I have no reason to do so other than to see the reactions hopefully I won't get stabbed.

loisea_hawk

Reaction score
Staying near Timesq...12's outnumbering Bronco fans more than 2 to 1 from what I've seen! Don't know ehy they stayed home , Locals telling me they are rooting for Seattle. They love telling us too!

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Thank you folks for the info!! True 12's!!! Now get to bed and rest those voices!!!!! We need you to speak for all of us tomorrow....loud and clear!
Go Hawks!!!!!

lsheldon

Reaction score
Here are a few comments from one of the Bronco forums and a picture from that thread. I guess that fan numbers need to be taken with a grain of salt based on the fans personal bias and perspective.

I guess we'll have to wait and see at game time. One thing I was thinking is that Orange will be a lot easier to spot in the crowd, so actual numbers may be different from the visual look from the broadcast but I'm sure they will be reporting heavily on fan attendance. I wouldn't get too worked up about seeing a lot of Orange, but thankfully it shouldn't look like SB 06.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -superbowl

I live in New York. I went down to the SB Blvd twice, and I saw more Broncos fans than Seattle fans. Macy's was mobbed with Broncos fans.

I spent the last couple days hiking around Manhattan and there are few Seahawks fans in sight. They are around but I feel like I spot orange at every other corner.

^^Every other corner, really? That doesn't sound like an overwhelming number of donks to me. Exaggeration? You be the judge.

Photo posted in the above thread. They are pretty stoked about this picture but it looks to be no more than what showed up to see the team off.

A9ddqMo

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Good point about ones perspective. I can't but help looking at the send off we had and the one the Donkos had. I would think it would almost translate to fans traveling also. But...maybe not huh?

Exittium

Reaction score
Hmm well we just found the other half of the old Indy fans that jumped ship with manning. Well at least they're posting pictures. I keep hearing stuff about how we out number them.. But somehow in this high tech day and age there's not one picture..

MookieB88

Reaction score
So it's definitely swung back to at least 50/50....Broncos fans out in force on the way to the game. Orange everywhere!