Man I Want to Do More Than Just Win This

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
The snub at the awards show, the dismissive way the Hawks have been talked about and the Manning love has just boiled my blood. I want to win this game above all but I want this team to send a message to the rest of the NFL with this game. I want the Hawks to physically dominate the Broncos in all three phases of the game. I don't need a blow out, even though I predicted a double digit win, but I want a decisive victory to be the ulitmate middle finger to all the doubters and anti-twelves.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Not sure it''l be a double digit win, but I love the idea too! I'm thinking 28-21 or 28-24 type game...

Atradees

Reaction score
I want to pluck out the eyes of their scribes and erase their memories from the history books....it's that simple.

jake206

Reaction score
I'm through making predictions. Just going to enjoy this one regardless of the outcome. Can you believe its only one day away from Superbowl 48? Go Hawks!

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
No predictions, I just want to evicerate the Denver Broncos. Kenny Easley thinks we'll win by 15 points or more.

djb28

Reaction score
I would enjoy a Seahawks blowout. Save my nerves get a Trophy!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":176te140 said:
No predictions, I just want to evicerate the Denver Broncos. Kenny Easley thinks we'll win by 15 points or more.
I sure am going to trust him far more than this sea of mediots.15 or more....really? Even my best hope is 14.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the Manning lovefest took off with pedal to the metal today, everyone is man loving him to the extreme, thats all good, the Broncos can sit and huggy Kissy each other all night. In the meanwhile I'm sure puppies, kitties, chickens and the Aflac duck are being sacraficed and Wilson spent another 12 hours in the film room. The Beast wants to feed and the LOB want to go into demolition mode.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Kam-track is going to run into/over/through at least three different people in OMG moments. I predict at least two gator-arm incompletions.

Penman96

Reaction score
We all we need.

I want to see Manning on his ass early and often. Time to show em what a real defense looks like

Go Hawks!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'll take any win, but would love the hawks to blow out the Donks, which I think is very possible. A blowout would be a big FU to the NFL and those knobs that failed to do their homework before making their predictions.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I EXPECT a high double digit victory for the Seahawks. There is no D in enver.