will the broncos strategize for Earl Thomas?

blazen2392

Reaction score
Out of the legion of boom, I believe Earl has the most unusual skill sets that make him the greatest threat on our defense.
Mannings seen a shut down corner, and physical DBs, but what Manning hasn't seen this year is the monstrous ball hawk know as Earl Thomas. The dude is so fast to the football and he breaks up plays that no one expects someone to be able to break up. Do you think their considering this as a factor? or are they stupid enough to throw in earls way.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The thing I keep hearing is how Manning likes to manipulate safeties. I am thinking Earl just needs to be patient. Trust his instincts and speed to the ball and he'll be fine.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It's going to be a chessmatch given pre snap is largely useless against us and we don't rely on the blitz. Interestingly Gus Bradley mentioned we used to run more complex stuff but they kept paring it down to what works and single high and Cover 3 are the same look.

chris98251

Reaction score
Most safetys don't have Earls speed so they cheat up or try to jump stuff, Earl doesn't have to he can be patient. Also by being patient it makes Peyton have to take more time to make his read and throw, plays to our advantage. Speed Kills.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":3rq6hex7 said:
Most safetys don't have Earls speed so they cheat up or try to jump stuff, Earl doesn't have to he can be patient. Also by being patient it makes Peyton have to take more time to make his read and throw, plays to our advantage. Speed Kills.
This pretty much sums up what Heath Evans has been saying and guess what? Every dog has it's day and tomorrow is Heath's.