How will you celebrate if / when...

melloyello1818

Reaction score
We win the SB? I've been a DIE-HARD hox fan since the largent/kreig/easly era. I think I'm gonna run around naked in H-town with a 12 flag! Y'all?

sturg78

Reaction score
I have no idea. I can't even envision it.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I am going to keep doing what I was doing before the end of the game -- watching the TV with my friends, cheering, eating snacks and drinking beer.

Exittium

Reaction score
melloyello1818":3p7u1pjm said:
We win the SB? I've been a DIE-HARD hox fan since the largent/kreig/easly era. I think I'm gonna run around naked in H-town with a 12 flag! Y'all?

HAHA yeah i was about to say the same actually haha run around soccer style stripping

chris98251

Reaction score
Will probably fist pump and yell a bit and then watch a lot of crow be served.

irocdave

Reaction score
Yell my ass off, probably cry, hung the crap out of my dad, light off 3" mortars that I stashed from the 4th of July, hug my sons and my wife.....do burnouts in front of my house, take the bark collar off my barky chocolate lab......then get shit faced drunk, call in sick Monday.....Maybe Tuesday as well.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
melloyello1818":1bkowqr9 said:

Hopefully you hold the 12 Flag in the right places.... :shock:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scream and yell, have tears rolling down my face, get drunk, subscribe to sports illustrated for all of their Super Bowl champions swag, go out looking at all of the stores for Seattle Seahawks championship gear, act like a high fiving white guy, sing really bad versions of queen's "we are the champions" send a lot of F bomb laden texts to friends in celebration.... Not in that order however! 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TundraApe":1hz8b9qj said:
Two chicks at the same time, that what I would do!
But you don't need to be a champion to do 2 chicks at the same time?!?!?!?
(Changed the line from the movie a bit) 8)

dbmack

Reaction score
I know there will be tears for sure. I bought a small bottle of champagne in case I want to have a glass after we win. I quit drinking alcohol almost 2 1/2 years ago, not with mind set of never having any again, just haven't found an occasion important enough for me to want to. Winning a Super Bowl after 38 years of fandom seems like an important enough occasion so I wanted to be prepared just in case.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Weep a bit, and think of my dad. We used to hang every Sunday and watch the Hawks, have lunch drink coffee and BS all things Hawks (He loved Largent/Zorn/Krieg/Warner) He used to say "One of these years, the Seahawks are going to in the SB" He passed in 1988, then we did get to XL years later and I thought dad was right.... this time damn it we win!

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Probably jump in a snow pile here in (Crappy City of Chicago ) in my boxers. Something crazy

seahawksny

Reaction score
I'm in ny so I'll hug my wife and kids

To all those friends listening back home....make sure you flood the streets downtown. And if any liberal non football fans disapprove of our celebrating. God help them and let them know that the
hawks and not Starbucks rule our city. Make sure the