If for some reason, you are not hype yet..

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Actually, I can't believe how calm I am right now. I don't think I'll feel the visceral emotion until shortly before kickoff.

Honestly, Bittersweet Symphony is not the song to get me jazzed. It's really more likely to put me to sleep, and I think the Seahawks should long ago have changed it. To something like this.
[youtube]rzfv5WdVr2c[/youtube]

THE TABS

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":blemwqqq said:
This came on the Pandora station the missus and I were listening to last night. Hafta say, I gots a little verklempt.

Talk amongst yourselves!

I'll give you a topic; the Psycodelic Firs were neither Psycodelic nor a Fir, DISCUSS!

:p

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
THE TABS":3trd8fpb said:
Seahawk Sailor":3trd8fpb said:
This came on the Pandora station the missus and I were listening to last night. Hafta say, I gots a little verklempt.

Talk amongst yourselves!

I'll give you a topic; the Psycodelic Firs were neither Psycodelic nor a Fir, DISCUSS!

:p

Oy vey! It's all I can do not to go mashugana about this whole Super Bowl thing. I feel like a putz! We're gonna roll those gornisht Donkos! Those bupkes won't know what hit them. Mazel Tov!

SNL 0808 Coffee Talk EST

irocdave

Reaction score
Hate that song also. Sounds like U2 after they started sucking about 20 years ago.

djb28

Reaction score
Man that song sucks, they still use it?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Forget you guys, I friggen LOVE That song. Totally captures what it's like to be a hawks fan as opposed to a dirty front runner. Love it love it love it.

(edit: Fix stupid Auto correct)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
CANHawk":4x392g81 said:
Forget you guys, I trigger LOVE That song. Totally captures what it's like to be a hawks fan as opposed to a dirty front runner. Love it love it love it.

haha, I agree with this notion, it's peaceful to me.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Just watched the 1st half of the Denver Preseason game. Sure would be nice to start out like we did in that game! Denver didn't know what hit them! :shock:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":27a0jywy said:
CANHawk":27a0jywy said:
Forget you guys, I trigger LOVE That song. Totally captures what it's like to be a hawks fan as opposed to a dirty front runner. Love it love it love it.
haha, I agree with this notion, it's peaceful to me.
Yes, it is peaceful. THAT'S THE PROBLEM! I don't want a song that mellows me out & puts me to sleep to be the theme song for my favorite football team charging out onto the field. I want a song that builds the emotion and gets the adrenaline going, but doesn't draw attention away from the team.

Something like Stanglehold or Battle without Honor or Humanity.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":1wfz9837 said:
Forget you guys, I friggen LOVE That song. Totally captures what it's like to be a hawks fan as opposed to a dirty front runner. Love it love it love it.

(edit: Fix stupid Auto correct)
Yeah but you're Canadian, by law you have to like crap like BSS. 8)

LargentFan

Reaction score
I love the song. Before the Seahawks started using it, it was just a song I liked. Now, when I hear it I get amped. I probably like it because I have never lived in a trailer.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Please dont let them come out to this song again....They need something to amp it up a little bit, not lull people to sleep

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Yatta means "Go Hawks!" in Japanese! We should use this tune to take the field instead.

[youtube]kL5DDSglM_s[/youtube]

falcongoggles

Reaction score
This song is not about hyping up you, it's about hyping up the team. Look at the personalities on this team, do you think anyone of them listen to bittersweet symphony or metal for that matter.

Why do you think they play hip-hop at practices?