I can't watch

mouser

Reaction score
Seriously, I bleed blue and green. For decades.

And yet I don't think I can watch tomorrow. I never could bring myself to watch XL either. I hope this place is on cloud nine late tomorrow. But I'll never forget waiting until I was sure XL was over and being gutted by ESPN.com with that wretched score.

But I swear my fears are stronger than my hopes. Damn, what is wrong with me?!

Go Hawks!

lsheldon

Reaction score
You SHOULD watch this one. Based on the fact alone that you didn't watch the last one and they lost. That would make watching this one the only logical choice. Besides, when the Hawks hoist the Lombardi do you really want to say you didn't see it?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
You have to watch! How can you not watch?

I skip watching Super Bowls if I don't like one of the teams playing in it, but if the Hawks are playing, you gotta watch. The emotions are all real and raw and explosive, and you never get a second chance to experience them. And we are going to win this game. This is the perfect storm for the Seahawks.

You gotta watch! You'll be kicking yourself if you don't.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Remember, try to dissect WHY your life will be greater if the hawks win the super bowl. A huge part of it is the thrill in watching the game it self, rather thant just getting a dead box score. If Wilson drives us down the field for a late score you will have more fond memories if you anxiously watched it happen than if you just read it afterwards. If sherman picks one and takes it to the house, that uncontrolled extacy as it happens cannot be replaced by the cozy fuzzyness of reading / remembering it after the fact. And anything that is different to XL must be good right?

jake206

Reaction score
Watch it and enjoy it for what it is. A celebration of football. Even getting to the Superbowl is a rare experience for this franchise.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mouser":lcwh6ezm said:
Seriously, I bleed blue and green. For decades.

And yet I don't think I can watch tomorrow. I never could bring myself to watch XL either. I hope this place is on cloud nine late tomorrow. But I'll never forget waiting until I was sure XL was over and being gutted by ESPN.com with that wretched score.

But I swear my fears are stronger than my hopes. Damn, what is wrong with me?!

Go Hawks!
Relax we got this. You have to watch because not even Brady made it here more than 5 times in 14-15 years! So enjoy it, drink it in hon.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Agreed, you should watch. Anything that you did for XL, do the opposite this time around. I wish I shared the confidence that others on the board feel, I'm a nervous wreck because while I THINK we should win given the match-up on paper, that old saying "that's why they play the games" keeps me on edge. But, despite that, I can't not watch and potentially miss the greatest moment in Seahawk history. It's going to be a hellish 3+ hours of emotions, but the euphoria afterwards will be worth it if all goes to plan.

irocdave

Reaction score
How can you claim to be a hawk fan and not watch this game? If they lose it will be devastating, but that aint going to happen. Watch and live it. Feel it. Enjoy it. This our year, it will happen.