I'm not sleeping well tonight

Hawkboi

Reaction score
No sleep so far.... Just getting ready to try because tomorrow is a Big Day for the Big Game!!! Got to be ready to do my part from Boise!!! GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The NFC Championship replay is on at 12AM on NFLN. I'm gonna be up until 1:30 at least.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Crizilla":1gw7odtt said:
smoke hella weed, eat and pass out

I took down a 12% ABV coffee beer (in a 22oz bottle) over an hour, starting at 10:30. My body can't decide what to do.

Happy

Reaction score
It's 3am here and I'm just totally wired. This is big. Bigger than a any christmas I've had since I was a little boy. I'm just all wound up.

I think the united states of america is going to get it's collective mind blown by the ferocity of our defense. Against peyton manning having a career year, the old lion trying to get one more.

It's going to be an epic game. People are going to talk about this for a long time.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
melloyello1818":2bzpgs3y said:
Hate to sound ignorant, but will someone please explain this "superb owl" thing?

I always thought it was a typo by someone that just caught on. maybe one of the old timey .net guys can explain. :roll:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
jjinwa":2fddvxnh said:
melloyello1818":2fddvxnh said:
Hate to sound ignorant, but will someone please explain this "superb owl" thing?

I always thought it was a typo by someone that just caught on. maybe one of the old timey .net guys can explain. :roll:
It's actually just a meme from the O RLY Owl. (For those not in the know, it's O RLY as in 'Oh, really?')

Read this: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/o-rly

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
jjinwa":20iivjfb said:
melloyello1818":20iivjfb said:

It was a typo last year. Needless to say it caught on, especially since the NFL won't let non-NFL sponsors use the copyrighted term Super Bowl

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3u53f41c said:
It was a typo last year. Needless to say it caught on, especially since the NFL won't let non-NFL sponsors use the copyrighted term Super Bowl
It predates the use of it on .NET by a good margin, unfortunately.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":djs1f45m said:
Sarlacc83":djs1f45m said:
It predates the use of it on .NET by a good margin, unfortunately.

It does, but not specifically on this board. It became a wide spread usage after the typo.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Watchin' the NFC CG for the 5th 6th 7th (?) time. Mrs Wow is trying to invoke a new "no typing after 10 pm rule". 10:25 HST here. She went to school to become a para-legal.. but I don't think that gives her authority to create law. I dunno. But I am ignoring her as I type.

Kaep just pulled off the longest run of his career. Looking like a 2 legged moose the whole way. He, the tatted version of Bullwinkle.

My mind is messing with me.

Dunno why, but I keep wishing we were wearing our blues tomorrow.

10-0 SF, still I want the blue unis in the SB (despite our success in the whites).

I am troubled by the donkey I saw in a field today. It might have been a mule. I dunno. Some omen? I dunno.

After being too calm all week, I am now too wired.

Earlier, watched Montana and Rodgers bow down to all that is Manning. Archie accepted Peytons MVP award, holding in his arms the next great Manning QB, Peyton's son.

Eli sat looking uncomfortable with a look that said "FU dad, you always loved Peyton best...and guess what? That's my kid, not Peyton's, a-hole".

Weird thoughts tonight.