Levy films NFCC highlights - No sleepin tonight!

dbmack

Reaction score
I love the angles of these videos but the slow mo stuff drives me nuts. It makes it feel like the video is sticking.

OP
OP
seadoc

seadoc

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Levy's thing (the slo-mo/speed-up). Imo, it works at points, but can be overused.

WARNING: the Bowman injury is in there at about 5:30, so heads up...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Wondered when this would be out... love these!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Oh. My. God. This may be the best thing on the internet. I can't even describe it. It's so good, I had a bunch of thoughts during, and then completely forgot them.

Most definitely playing this before XLVIII tomorrow.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Stunning. Masterfully artistic. Love how he showcases all big plays, regardless which team is making them.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Overall I liked it. Two observations. The slow-mo seemed forced. They were slowing down the film in places that changed nothing. Second, the music was brutal. I can always listen on mute and dig the video.

Reaction score
Anybody catch how Marshawn seemed to be screaming at Bevell at one point and time?

Exittium

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":c3lbx55m said:
Anybody catch how Marshawn seemed to be screaming at Bevell at one point and time?

I think Lynch and Wilson only take so much before Lynch takes charge and Wilson follows suit.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
falcongoggles":7mgzpo16 said:
Overall I liked it. Two observations. The slow-mo seemed forced. They were slowing down the film in places that changed nothing. Second, the music was brutal. I can always listen on mute and dig the video.

This^

Over all enjoy how he edited the shots together but the music is painful. There are portions of the sound track that sound like someone's beating a starving horse with a sick cat. :34853_doh:

getnasty

Reaction score
Music sounded like the devil was dropping a deuce, other then that amazing as usually.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
kinda funny the music that was used was from "taking back sunday" Love that song but i think it killed the vibe of the video. Interesting and artistic perspective used for these highlights, I love the slo-mo

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't sleep a lot. Ended up watching NFLN replay of the NFC championship game. I am pumped

Angelo Fields

Reaction score
Worked for this guy for a bit. Still do once in a while when he needs extra help. He is a tough taskmaster, but a cool guy. If you watch on a big screen, you'll see that every slow down has something to highlight that isn't visible easily in real time. On small screen hard to appreciate and sometimes away from the ball, but he was always lecturing about not slowing down unless a reason. And I am surprised by the music because he was always wanting to avoid this type of music and use anything unexpected, and others kept asking for the kind of stuff team uses on jumbo in stadium. Can't please everyone guess. They put these together in a day with free tunes. Gets paid to shoot stuff no one else really can, with prime lenses, handheld, very difficult shooting. Even NFL Films relies on zooms to keep focus and framing. Never a zoom out in LEVY stuff. He told me this himself and I have seen how hard it really is to do well.