Statements by MVP I'd like to hear....

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Based on recipient:

Richard "You can call me Dick" Sherman: That's what happens. When you try me with a sorry quarterback like Peyton Manning, that's the result you're going to get!"

Percy Harvin: "Hi, 12's. Mine name's Percy Harvin, and they sent me to play ball for you."

Marshawn Lynch: "Stop Freakin', Call Beacon" (drops the mic)

You got any?

sc85sis

Reaction score
"I'm real happy, Boss. Thanks to the fans for comin' out here to cheer us on."

Crabhawk

Reaction score
In an earlier thread, I mentioned not caring if Clint Gresham won, so long as it meant that we won the game. So going with that, I would imagine he would say something like:

"How did this even happen...?"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I want Sherman to get two or three picks, then say after the game, "DON'T YOU EVER TRY ME WITH A SORRY QUARTERBACK LIKE PEYTON!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hey Rog you want to come up here and explain to our faces why you haven't fined the 49'er who hit Lane OB, but had no problem fining Sherman very quickly? ...... And you will address us as CHAMPIONS beotch!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I think the MVP speech will go a little like this. "First of all I'd like to thank God for putting me in this incredible situation, my unbelievable team mates who were unbelievable today and Coach Carrol, Coach Bevell, Coach Cable and Coach Quinn who did an unbelievable job. Oh yeah, Ashton baby, we're going to Disney Land. Go Hawks!"

Interceptor

Reaction score
Whoever is MVP should just allow all questions to be asked at once. Then shove the Lombardi up front to where everyone can see it and then get up and walk away to go about his business. That should answer everyone's questions right there.

BASF

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3remy0kk said:
I think the MVP speech will go a little like this. "First of all I'd like to thank God for putting me in this incredible situation, my unbelievable team mates who were unbelievable today and Coach Carrol, Coach Bevell, Coach Cable and Coach Quinn who did an unbelievable job. Oh yeah, Ashton baby, we're going to Disney Land. Go Hawks!"

There is no way he would not say tremendous in there somewhere.

Brahn

Reaction score
Sherman: He put the ducks in the air and I hunted them down.

Lynch: Man....man.....(takes a moment to compose self)....I told the world we had some dogs. They have to stop all of us and we just went and took it. (I see no Boss being said)

Wilson: (Robotic reply about hard work, preparation, and competing). 2-1 Odds he mentions how excited he will be for next years team.

Dark Horse MVP for me is: Cliff Avril

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3tlbkswm said:

I think you meant "We're just trying to go 1-0 at Disneyland next week"

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1cs45xwe said:

HELL YA!!!! You know it :thirishdrinkers:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Brahn":3nk07nlc said:
Sherman: He put the ducks in the air and I hunted them down.

Lynch: Man....man.....(takes a moment to compose self)....I told the world we had some dogs. They have to stop all of us and we just went and took it. (I see no Boss being said)

Wilson: (Robotic reply about hard work, preparation, and competing). 2-1 Odds he mentions how excited he will be for next years team.

Dark Horse MVP for me is: Cliff Avril

LOL Duck Hunt

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-duck-hunt-wait-yes-i-do-7bb39d.jpg

4d9

seadoc30

Reaction score
BASF":1w70slhf said:
SomersetHawk":1w70slhf said:

There is no way he would not say tremendous in there somewhere.

Or leave out 'why not you Russell? And I basically made it into why not us'

Also 'there's no time to sleep or celebrate, the next game is only 8 months away.'

Lol